Stevie Bryant too, A cluster of midgets 🤪

And Steve Phillips
DES
15:36, Wed 20 May
turley
Greebo joe
Stevie Bryant too, A cluster of midgets 🤪

And Steve Phillips
Yes but Phillips had good career at lower level, and I think fox did well at Wrexham, hendrie was just a shite hawk!
18:35, Wed 20 May
In life you only really Remember the “Good” & the “Bad”
People you meet or players, Paul falls into the “I don’t remember him” because if he was good or bad I would Remember him😊

His son was a better player BUT he is a arsehole 😂
10:45, Fri 22 May
Real reason SB was dropped was due to an injury sustained in a well known Brum Nightclub ( still open up until Corona) ! Big loss as was proved. He was a mate of my dear departed Dad, my dreams were shattered in 75 but once a Blue always a Blue
DES
11:00, Fri 22 May
MoorGreenBlue
Real reason SB was dropped was due to an injury sustained in a well known Brum Nightclub ( still open up until Corona) ! Big loss as was proved. He was a mate of my dear departed Dad, my dreams were shattered in 75 but once a Blue always a Blue

I had never heard that story before, but sadly the way players acted back then, it’s very probably tue!
So his piss head antics helped wreck our dreams!

Kro
11:11, Fri 22 May
DES
I seem to recall Paul Hendrie was nicknamed “The sawn-off shotgun” by someone in the local media at the time due to his height and fiery disposition. One memory I do have of him was in a reserve game having an altercation with Terry Mancini of QPR where Mancini picked him up by the neck...
11:19, Fri 22 May
Didn’t he excel himself in the grudge match against Newcastle a few days after Tony Want had his leg broken by their Jim Smith?
Cold spiteful atmosphere In Stans that day
10:19, Sat 23 May
Yes indeed - he did have a good game against Newcastle that day, it’s one of my positive memories about him