02:10, Thu 21 May
I don't see this finishing anytime soon and Mrs.Petersstudds Is a nurse she was telling me about infection control.
1. Don't wear face masks unless you change them after every interaction. (don't have them hanging on your chin when your talking)
2. Gloves are one time only use items you do no need to wear them in public just practice hand washing.

And I work for a government department that is making plans for us to come back to work after Xmas.

So all I'd say is football won't be back soon and what harm, do you really miss it?
06:08, Thu 21 May
There’s a lot more important things going on now rather than football. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t been paying attention.
06:15, Thu 21 May
Missing the social side but not really bothered about the football. Before all this I was a 50 plus games a season from non league to Prem along with rugby, ice hockey and cricket. I can see the cricket staying but footy plummeting to a couple of games a season just to meet up with mates and go on the lash.
06:37, Thu 21 May
Petersstudds
I don't see this finishing anytime soon and Mrs.Petersstudds Is a nurse she was telling me about infection control.
1. Don't wear face masks unless you change them after every interaction. (don't have them hanging on your chin when your talking)
2. Gloves are one time only use items you do no need to wear them in public just practice hand washing.

And I work for a government department that is making plans for us to come back to work after Xmas.

So all I'd say is football won't be back soon and what harm, do you really miss it?

I miss playing it.

It's one of the things I'm missing the most.
07:19, Thu 21 May
The world would be a sadder place with out sport, not just football. We have to deal with the present and hope some sort of normality returns soon as is possible.
07:43, Thu 21 May
I miss the social side but not the game itself. I certainly won't be watching the Premier League on tv and if Sky revert to full subscription when it starts then I'll be cancelling my sports package. I am missing my cricket especially with the weather we're having which brings me to the point that for me football is not a middle of summer sport.

Roll on August 2021 when we can get back to normal, have a proper season and have a drink in the pub before and after the game. Until then just null and void this season and have play as you go mini tournaments throughout 20/21.
08:16, Thu 21 May
I miss my football and I miss my normality.
But there’s 5million recorded deaths worldwide I think some people have bigger hurdles than football unfortunately.
KRO
08:19, Thu 21 May
TheBlueNation
There’s a lot more important things going on now rather than football. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t been paying attention.

I hate this line of thinking, OP never said there isn't more important things going on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:26, Thu 21 May
I despise all this bollocks.

Theres been pandemics before. There will be pandemics after.

One thing humans have been highly effective at doing is overcoming disease (admittedly more so in wealthy countries).

Life will return to normal. It's merely a matter of when not if.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
08:27, Thu 21 May
Ricky
But there’s 5million recorded deaths worldwide...

5 million reported cases...

330,000 reported deaths
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:34, Thu 21 May
Football will return. But a lot are now embarrassed and even appalled by the money earnt in the game and the reckless spending of certain owners, and the behaviour of some people in the game. Many also realise the game isn’t as important as it likes to think.
The whole way the game works financially is ridiculous.
Life will hopefully change in many ways, football being one of them, is a wish for loads of us
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
08:37, Thu 21 May
Of course there will still be football, but maybe for the next year or 2 it will be different to what we know it as now.
I suspect it will be behind closed doors until at least early next year and fans will be allowed back in but only a % of the ground, gradually building back up to full capacity at some point during the 2021/22 season.

The only long term change I can see is a much smaller set of professional clubs as I suspect a fair few will go to the wall and/or turn part time.
08:39, Thu 21 May
Dont think I've said I dont want it to change.

Op said will there be football when this is all over.

Of course there will. There will also be cricket and a whole host of sports. Gigs. Cinemas. Theatre. You name it. It will still run and the same amount of people will go.

To suggest otherwise is disingenuous.
08:41, Thu 21 May
Well the premier league clubs should foot the bill in my opinion. You've got villa and Watford desperate to cling onto the premier league millions. How about giving clubs the mere 100,000 they need to survive at the bottom of the pyramid.
08:51, Thu 21 May
Ser Tait
Dont think I've said I dont want it to change.

Op said will there be football when this is all over.

Of course there will. There will also be cricket and a whole host of sports. Gigs. Cinemas. Theatre. You name it. It will still run and the same amount of people will go.

To suggest otherwise is disingenuous.
The same amount won’t necessarily go.
And I didn’t mention you not wanting it change
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'