14:49, Thu 21 May
Do you know how they're getting on?

Lots with long term medical conditions around me in the Paddocks.

Colin from Tile Cross - hope you're keeping well mate x
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
16:09, Thu 21 May
No. But could it be a good idea to do as below
I am Ian from Newport, Shropshire Tilton block 16, row 32, seat 247 and all is okay here
16:58, Thu 21 May
There's a bloke in front of me who regularly looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Not through ill health, just the football...it really pisses him off.

Phuckin' Shit... his phrase of choice.
17:12, Thu 21 May
StechyBlue
There's a bloke in front of me who regularly looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Not through ill health, just the football...it really pisses him off.

That's not really going to narrow it down, to be fair.
The Belle of St. Trillions
17:34, Thu 21 May

You must be seated near to me mate cus the bloke behind me sits there all game saying the same phrase.

The fella on my left has barely spoken to me in five years, the last time was Xmas two years ago.
I honestly thought he was mute.😂😂
17:38, Thu 21 May
Macca Salop blue are you okay ????

That's the one i know who posts on here, a few others i am connected to on facebook and they are ok, then we have an old buy who lost his wife last year so on his own and me and the kids have rung him a few times to make sure he is ok.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
17:42, Thu 21 May

That's the one i know who posts on here, a few others i am connected to on facebook and they are ok, then we have an old buy who lost his wife last year so on his own and me and the kids have rung him a few times to make sure he is ok.

Fair play mate.👏👏
17:46, Thu 21 May
Robert Hopkins

Good on you. Sax him up
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:53, Thu 21 May
we have done !
18:53, Thu 21 May
👍👋
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:27, Thu 21 May
Block27one

You must be seated near to me mate cus the bloke behind me sits there all game saying the same phrase.

The fella on my left has barely spoken to me in five years, the last time was Xmas two years ago.
I honestly thought he was mute.😂😂

😂 sounds like the bloke who sit next to me in the paddocks, he's either a mute or he just thinks I'm a c#nt.
Tbh I'm pretty sure he's not even a blues fan, shows absolutely no emotion at all whether weve just scored a 90th minute winner or whether we are losing 5-0.
19:45, Thu 21 May
Robert Hopkins

Yeah I'm ok and so are family . Somehow I've still got my job ( for now) on full pay despite being in the now decimated aerospace industry, working from home,luckily for me I'm heavily involved on some new military projects that are unaffected by the virus but it won't be forever, nearly half our workforce have been furloughed it's scary. You ok , how's the housing market? Any idea about Robin ,Eric and others ? I was so sad to hear about Paul Simpson passing a few weeks ago, he was a top bloke , we shared many joys and sorrows imid 90s to mid '00's watching Blues , he was a top man and will be sorely missed. He was very popular , I reckon there's a few on here that will know him.
19:58, Thu 21 May
Don't sit by him any more but I know jtc who occasionally posts on here, would be good to know he's doing okay
20:09, Thu 21 May
Housing market is bizarre I now have the power to go into your Parents house and sit in there and drink tea, but if you go you will get arrested and fined - where is the logic in that ? Lots people still wanting to move and it looks like any price movement might only be people accepting lower offers just to ensure they get a buyer than any long term damage. Glad your still fully working and surely you will bounce back fairly rapidly.

Have no contact details for Robin, but i know Eric does and just gone to email him and can't find email address but i know i have it somewhere - Gail / Charlie / Colin all good. As are we did you see scott on his sax ?
Dave and the kids? Is he still around?