I think he's posting under a very different name.
Might be wrong though
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:43, Thu 21 May
Robert Hopkins
Housing market is bizarre I now have the power to go into your Parents house and sit in there and drink tea, but if you go you will get arrested and fined - where is the logic in that ? Lots people still wanting to move and it looks like any price movement might only be people accepting lower offers just to ensure they get a buyer than any long term damage. Glad your still fully working and surely you will bounce back fairly rapidly.

Have no contact details for Robin, but i know Eric does and just gone to email him and can't find email address but i know i have it somewhere - Gail / Charlie / Colin all good. As are we did you see scott on his sax ?

Yeah briilliant, I did comment but I can see you've been inundated so you probably missed my comments.
Hopefully won't be too long till we're back.
Love it when I walk out my house every Thursday 8pm singing " if you all hate villa clap your hands..." ...and how the neighbours respond and beyond the surroundIng streets, I can even hear fireworks in the background!
23:42, Thu 21 May
I'm in the Merrick stand don't get near enough to get to know anyone!!
10:07, Sat 23 May
Good to know people are ok
I was expecting the end of season memorial to look like Star Wars credits.

I’m still in touch with who is it next to.

One I know lost a close relative. I hope he’s the rare exception
@Bluewurst1875
10:52, Sat 23 May
A guy I know from redditch sits in the paddock with his daughter. He’s not in great shape. Been in intensive care for about a month. He’s only young 40-42
10:56, Sat 23 May
Bliley 😯
Fingers crossed for him
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:59, Sat 23 May
Nice old boy that sits next to me has been shielding for 8 weeks. He'd be in his caravan in Devon for 6 weeks now but no, he's stuck in his house.

He's all good though 👍
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!