19:11, Thu 21 May
Daughter gone into hospital tonight to be induced with my first grandchild. Scary times...she has to be on her own until they move her to the delivery suite, which could be Saturday or Sunday. Her partner will be there for the birth, then asked to leave. If she has to have a c-section, she and the baby will be alone again for a few days.

I say alone, but of course the midwives are all doing a brilliant caring job, and I will be clapping especially hard for them tonight.

Horrible times, especially for all first time mums. I just hope they both come out healthy and safe.

I’ll be taking my Granddaughter to Stans as soon as I can 👍

Good luck to all in the same situation.
19:12, Thu 21 May
Good luck mate.
Remember I’ve still got those Donkers I promised you 👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:13, Thu 21 May
Fingers crossed all goes well for everyone.😘🙏🏻
19:14, Thu 21 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Good luck mate.

Thanks Rab. Would be lovely to wet the babies head with one of those. You might have to do it for me 👍
19:14, Thu 21 May
Block27one
Fingers crossed all goes well for everyone.😘🙏🏻

Thank you sir.
19:17, Thu 21 May
Pearly Dewdrops
Rab C Nesbitt
Good luck mate.

Thanks Rab. Would be lovely to wet the babies head with one of those. You might have to do it for me 👍
I’ve only got 2 left on top of what I reserved for you. I will raise a glass though mate.
I know it’s stressful but she’s in good hands
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:17, Thu 21 May
Good luck to you and your family
19:47, Thu 21 May
Good luck and hope all goes well

Keep us updated
19:49, Thu 21 May
All the best to you and yours. A new baby is a shining light at this time. Hope it's not too long until you can see them.
I was working at a customers house this week and the mom introduced me to her son who was about 6/7. I asked him if he liked football. He said he liked England. I said well if you want to support a team that’s well cool you can support my team, your mates might make fun of you though. Who do you support he asked. Well they’re not very good, but I support Birmingham City. Ok I’ll support them he said. Not many Blues round here, it might catch on or it might not 😀
20:19, Thu 21 May
Pearly Dewdrops
Daughter gone into hospital tonight to be induced with my first grandchild. Scary times...she has to be on her own until they move her to the delivery suite, which could be Saturday or Sunday. Her partner will be there for the birth, then asked to leave. If she has to have a c-section, she and the baby will be alone again for a few days.

I say alone, but of course the midwives are all doing a brilliant caring job, and I will be clapping especially hard for them tonight.

Horrible times, especially for all first time mums. I just hope they both come out healthy and safe.

I’ll be taking my Granddaughter to Stans as soon as I can 👍

Good luck to all in the same situation.

Good luck to your daughter, she’s in the best possible place. Sort of feel for new Dad’s at a time like this, I’d have hated missing the first few days.
20:33, Thu 21 May
Fingers crossed for your daughter and you. 👍👍
20:44, Thu 21 May
Good luck, hope mum and baby come home safe in a few days!
21:19, Thu 21 May
I feel for you Guv. Current restrictions will obviously increase the anxiety a little more than normal but try to enjoy each and every moment. Each one’s a miracle.
I have 2 beautiful daughters and 2 grandsons - so proud !!
How fantastic that your family will have a new little one added during the next few days. Midwifes are angels and your daughter is in very, very safe hands.
We’ve all dwelled upon lots of negatives lately , this is a wonderful time for you.
Relish it and please keep us up to date.
Credit, patience and stay behind them
21:33, Thu 21 May
Thanks all.

It’s difficult for a lot of people at this time, and I hope I’m not being selfish, but I’d love it if my lovely daughter and beautiful granddaughter are home ASAP. She is a Practice Manager at a large Dental Practice at 25 and I’m so proud of her for that, but obviously this trumps all she’s achieved so far. I’ve recently retired to do some Granddaddy day care if she needs me so I hope that I am able to do that sooner rather than later.

Sorry for being a saft sod 😀