13:25, Fri 22 May
Rab C Nesbitt
On one hand I’d agree with the waiving money. But do our owners deserve that?

Not the owners... the Club - at BCFC Ltd level....
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
13:54, Fri 22 May
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt

Why do they deserve it?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:26, Fri 22 May
If REN and other directors have continued to take there full salary during these times would u all be so quick to waiver any refunds then?
The silence from the club has been deafening!
14:39, Fri 22 May
Tbh, there are far more deserving of donations than our owners or employees. Each to their own though
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:01, Fri 22 May
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt

Why do they deserve it?

Didn't say they did... just that it is (probably) not the owners that would benefit but the "club".
16:04, Fri 22 May
STEVEB
The silence from the club has been deafening!

Some clubs have made announcements on refunds... but not many.

Re Brady's bunch, apparently, there are claims by some that they have been informed by WHU that refunds will be made in the form of Club Cash to be used in the club shop or set against next season’s season tickets.
17:30, Fri 22 May
I get a lot from my St irrespective of owners etc. My family, and the easy chance to meet good friends for a shared afternoon of emotion, good or bad. I'm lucky. I can afford it. But I recognise that others might have to make tougher decisions than me. So I think that refunds or offsets for next season should be offered. I wouldn't take it up.nbut I wouldn't begrudge aynone who did as not "proper blues".
08:29, Sat 23 May
I'm not too fussed whether there's a refund or not this season. I won't think about renewing my ST until I can attend and even then, only if enough other people renew to ensure that I'm not sitting in a 3 parts full ground every week.
I'll pick and choose on a match by match basis if that's the case.

So much of this Covid situation is down to personal choice. There is no right or wrong thing to do in certain circumstances, we all have to make our own minds up. The lack of a connection with the owners will work against Blues though. I think there's a lot of people who don't have a sense of duty to back Blues where in other times, under any other (pre-Carson)owner I can think of, it most probably would have been different.
08:49, Sat 23 May
Off topic a little has anyone had a refund or applied for refund for the West Brom ticket .Kro
11:17, Sat 23 May
blue1875
Off topic a little has anyone had a refund or applied for refund for the West Brom ticket .Kro

Yes! I first e-mailed West Brom; I had a response within hours to tell me that as Blues had yet to pay for the allocation, it is nothing to do with West Brom at this time.

So I e-mailed Blues; after a few days, I had a response to say that they are waiting to see what happens about the season before making a decision. To be honest, I'm not at all excited about the prospect of watching games on TV...does that mean I'm "not proper Blues"?!

Thus, if the option is to claim a refund on the ticket for the game at The Hawthorns or to watch it on TV, I expect I'd claim the refund!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
11:24, Sat 23 May
Can’t think of any owners pre Carson where fans would have rushed to back 🤷
12:01, Sat 23 May
I think that an option to donate what’s owed to a charity would be a decent idea: The NHS or Geoff’s homeless charity, something local.🤔
17:00, Sat 23 May
Thank you,so blues are taking the Ryanair approach 🤔😂kro
19:57, Sat 23 May
Tilton shark
I am in a fortunate position where I could waive my refund and buy next years ST no problem.

However, I have a deep rooted mis-trust of our owners and will not be buying a new ST until I know the facts for next season.

I think most behind closed door games are free to air so getting Blues TV as part of any deal is very poor IMO.

I dont have any issue with anyone who wants a refund or not or anyone who would be happy to buy a ST for next season "To help the club" as that is personal choice because for many finance is now very different to the last time we exited St Andrews.

KRO

As above
09:50, Sun 24 May
As soon as they decide either behind closed doors,or ending the season I want the refund of my remaining season ticket value for the season (£79) and I will not part with a penny until I am able to attend St Andrew's, and sit in my seat and watch the football live. My 75 year old season ticket holder Mother will want her £44 refund as well.

On previous commercial performance by Aamir and his team, the refund wont come quickly to those who are legally entitled to it.