11:18, Fri 22 May
This Monday 20:00 Prem Classics Blues V vile from 2002 - the whole game.

Enjoy
11:21, Fri 22 May
💪💪💪
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:24, Fri 22 May
Who Won?
11:25, Fri 22 May
Everyone who matters
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:37, Fri 22 May
Being shown on a Monday evening, just like the original game.

Hope WMP have been informed about the KO time.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:40, Fri 22 May
I think I will start drinking at midday to try and recreate the day.
12:07, Fri 22 May
If anyone’s interested the Berlin derby is tonight. Might not be the best match of all time, but its football at least.
DES
12:32, Fri 22 May
GBlue
I think I will start drinking at midday to try and recreate the day.

See you guys in Rocky lane then!

KRO
12:34, Fri 22 May
DES
This is a match i want the kids to see as they have seen clips, but want to see the whole game. So this will be watched as if live can't wait.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
12:57, Fri 22 May
There was a great Danny Baker article about the game and football's response to the general atmosphere at the game. It was along the lines of the Premier League spending a decade sanitising football and the football experience, and Blues v Villa came along to remind people that football was still a passionate affair for some clubs' fans, and the football authorities didn't like it.

We've had most of our passion removed since then along with everyone else, but that game and most of that season was brilliant for atmosphere.
14:19, Fri 22 May
I’m going to have to cancel a week’s holiday to Spain to recreate this, like I did in 2002!

By the way, there’s Bolton v Blues on Monday at 10am on BT Sport 3 from 2002/3, advertised as Dugarry (and Djorkaeff) rolling back the years.
14:22, Fri 22 May
I remember that article but it was about the other game wasn't it?

The one where Dublin nutted Savage?
14:37, Fri 22 May
bluepeter
I’m going to have to cancel a week’s holiday to Spain to recreate this, like I did in 2002!

By the way, there’s Bolton v Blues on Monday at 10am on BT Sport 3 from 2002/3, advertised as Dugarry (and Djorkaeff) rolling back the years.
That was shit
14:50, Fri 22 May
You could be right Spike, I have googled it a few times but never been able to find it.
15:06, Fri 22 May
No I just looked and I couldn't find it either.

I'm pretty sure it was the one at villa park though.

I can remember Baker going on about how people were being pompous, prissy and high and mighty about how rough a game it was - but personally he hadn't enjoyed a game so much for bloody years and he wished football was always like that.