DES
15:25, Fri 22 May
SO HOW DO WE ACCESS THIS GAME ON MONDAY? NO ONE HAS SAID!
15:31, Fri 22 May
DES
Sky Sports Main Event.
It's showing them at home, but on virgin, saying it was the first league meeting for 15 years. So I presume it's the 3-0 at home
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:35, Fri 22 May
GBlue
This Monday 20:00 Prem Classics Blues V vile from 2002 - the whole game.

Enjoy
Just checked the listings and it's actually Scum v Blues, so,no DES, you wont see us at Rocky lane cos that was before we played them at OUR ground. Shame, i was hoping it was the 3-0 at ours
DES
15:36, Fri 22 May
Both matches had great atmospheres but 99% down to Blues both games, since stans became all seater the home GA,me 3.0 is the pinnacle for atmosphere!
Totally intimidating
GREAT MEMORIES!

kro
Rab C Nesbitt
Sky Sports Main Event.
It's showing them at home, but on virgin, saying it was the first league meeting for 15 years. So I presume it's the 3-0 at home
I really hope you're correct
The away game was ace.
But in an all seater stadium that September home game has been our pinnacle in terms of almost everything you want in a game. Team and fans at their best, in unison. Almost taking it in turns to make the night better
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:48, Fri 22 May
Obviously that villa game had the extra layer, but since the stadium rebuild (because for me the villa game in 1982 will never be beaten) - in terms of atmosphere, I would struggle to separate that game from the Southampton and Ipswich semi-final games.
15:50, Fri 22 May
Southampton?

Ipswich was a great night, yes. Noisy as eff before the game as well
15:54, Fri 22 May
The "Dugarry game" against Southampton when we won 3-2.
15:56, Fri 22 May
Sorry mate I read it as a semi final game v Southampton as well as Ipswich.
Wondered how the eff I missed that.
16:01, Fri 22 May
No probs.

That Ipswich game was apparently noisy in the tunnel as well, the story I heard was that Martin O'Connor went along the line of Ipswich players - stared each of them out in turn, and then turned to our lot and went "We'll be fine here lads, this lot have shit it..."
16:16, Fri 22 May
He definitely has said that on many occasions.
Great.
16:20, Fri 22 May
Spike
No probs.

That Ipswich game was apparently noisy in the tunnel as well, the story I heard was that Martin O'Connor went along the line of Ipswich players - stared each of them out in turn, and then turned to our lot and went "We'll be fine here lads, this lot have shit it..."

Love that, proper captain

Never forget the Muscat incident or the injury time goals to beat Man Citty
Yeah the away game was great aswell but i wanna see a packed, rowdy, noisy St Andrews where the players were as good as the fans for a change and the 3-0 game has it all.
Roll on Monday!
16:23, Fri 22 May
GBlue
This Monday 20:00 Prem Classics Blues V vile from 2002 - the whole game.

Enjoy

What channel?