16:24, Fri 22 May
I liked O'Connor a lot, I've met him a couple of times as well and he's exactly as good a bloke as you would expect him to be.

And as I always say, let's be honest, in terms of fannyting Kevin Muscat - he has lived all of our dreams (twice).
16:25, Fri 22 May
Also we played away in March 2003.

When I recorded it earlier today it had Blues at home its now got vile.

"Roll back the years to relive a classic clash. Her, a thrilling Second City derby between Birmingham City and Aston Villa back in 2002 -
the sides first league meeting in 15 years"
16:28, Fri 22 May
Haircut1000
GBlue
This Monday 20:00 Prem Classics Blues V vile from 2002 - the whole game.

Enjoy

What channel?
Sky Sports Main Event
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:30, Fri 22 May
Sky Sports Main Event or Sky Sports Premier League
11:25, Sat 23 May
JohnP
There was a great Danny Baker article about the game and football's response to the general atmosphere at the game. It was along the lines of the Premier League spending a decade sanitising football and the football experience, and Blues v Villa came along to remind people that football was still a passionate affair for some clubs' fans, and the football authorities didn't like it.

We've had most of our passion removed since then along with everyone else, but that game and most of that season was brilliant for atmosphere.

Can I access this article?!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
11:56, Sat 23 May
This Monday 20:00 Prem Classics Blues V vile from 2002 - the whole game.

Enjoy

Apologies if I have somehow missed it but what channel is it on. 🤔
12:13, Sat 23 May
Sky Sports Main Event and SS Premier League
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:22, Sat 23 May
Thanks Rab.
Am getting senile, just seen it was two posts before mine.😳
10:03, Sun 24 May
I have tried googling (and Spike did too) but had no luck. I've got a vague idea that it was in The Guardian but that's probably a guess.
10:27, Sun 24 May
JohnP
I have tried googling (and Spike did too) but had no luck. I've got a vague idea that it was in The Guardian but that's probably a guess.

Was it this one?

[www.thetimes.co.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:31, Sun 24 May
That’s the one I think, although it’s referring to the 0-2 at Vile Park as opposed to the 3-0
22:13, Sun 24 May
Yes! Spike said it was the second game at Villa and he was right, I couldn't get the article because of the paywall but that's definitely it, thanks.