15:11, Fri 22 May
Right time for both to leave. Neither as bad as lots made out, and not good enough for us now
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:11, Fri 22 May
Right decision but both served the club well
15:13, Fri 22 May
Agreed.

Amazed they haven't announced Stockdale being up the road yet - given that they have been desperate to bin him for 2 years.
hoped to see stockdale's name slid in at the bottom to be honest!

Do you think there will be a more comprehensive released list on the way?
Mags was brilliant at times, infuriating in others. Right time for him to go.

Grounds was always 6/10 performer, good servant to the club.

Hopefully we can replace these with better in the summer
Maybe because he’s on loan atm. Not that that should matter
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:14, Fri 22 May
Fair play and good luck.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:15, Fri 22 May
Considering where we were when we signed both they’ve been excellent servants to the club .

Mags especially got a lot of unwarranted criticism imo. Just don’t let him run in one on one against local rivals.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:15, Fri 22 May
both good for us at different times through some difficult periods.

Personally would have given Mags another year as backup but do understand
15:16, Fri 22 May
Never forgiven Mags for that miss at Villa Park
Or the 1v1 at St Andrews the season after when he let Hutton catch up and get the block in
15:18, Fri 22 May
I've been watching Blues for a long time, and I can't remember many players as infuriating as Maghoma - you are right.

Sometimes I looked at him and thought he was an actual, proper, player. Other times I could cheerfully have kicked his arse.

For a free he was a really good signing and gave us very good value as well. Grounds gave us good service as well, he was overplayed at times but he was perfectly decent most of the time. Another good free transfer.

We've spaffed some money but not on those two, they were alright.

They needed to go though, as do several others and hopefully they will.
15:19, Fri 22 May
Mags on his day was brilliant for us and Grounds was steady. Both helped us through some rough times.

Cheers lads and good luck 👍🏻
15:20, Fri 22 May
Wasn't Maghoma at Spurs as a youth player?
If so you can see why, very comfortable when faced up and can make half a yard easily, but never hit the box enough for me with crosses or runs.
Playing on the left a lot didn't help him with crosses though