21:10, Fri 22 May
Found this at the back of the drawer, haven't worn it for a long while. Wore it this morning when I went for a walk around Twickenham with the wife. Very quiet, hardly any traffic, then a van drives past beeping it's horn and waving out the window. "Who are they?", says the missus. "Blues", I reply. "We're everywhere". Wife roles eyes. Part-time Hammers fan.

Massive club. ;-)

Linked Image
22:13, Fri 22 May
True story dat
22:28, Fri 22 May
albi
True story dat

I'd like to think my imagination could come up with something slightly more impressive if I was making it up! :-)

Nought as queer as folk.
23:53, Fri 22 May
LondonAndy
Found this at the back of the drawer, haven't worn it for a long while. Wore it this morning when I went for a walk around Twickenham with the wife. Very quiet, hardly any traffic, then a van drives past beeping it's horn and waving out the window. "Who are they?", says the missus. "Blues", I reply. "We're everywhere". Wife roles eyes. Part-time Hammers fan.

Massive club. ;-)

Linked Image

It's a πŸ‘
08:57, Sat 23 May
I Did a similar thing in Torquay. Put an old Blues t shirt on. Qeuing to get in Asda and a bloke stopped his car and started ranting to me about our shit Chinese owners and sacking Gary Monk 😁😁
If I had the wings of a sparrow
09:01, Sat 23 May
Made up story Cattle! When have you been shopping? Suppose you needed your Doombar fix at 7 AM πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
10:02, Sat 23 May
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚seriously mate. This bloke saw my shirt and started ranting about the Chinese. The rest of the people had no idea what was needling him
If I had the wings of a sparrow
10:17, Sat 23 May
To change tack a little, I was out in the village wearing my Blues hat one day when a van pulled up alongside me. The driver in a Brummie accent asked for directions to an old people's Home. I was about to tell him when he saw my hat and said "Blimey, you a Blues fan? You don't see many of them around and I can't believe I have seen one here. We all support the Villa back home," After which I gave him directions to a care home two miles in the opposite direction. The chunt.

True story, happened about five years ago.
10:20, Sat 23 May
πŸ˜‚
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:55, Sat 23 May
I was in Malta when the ash cloud stopped all flights, we hired a car and went around the island cant remeber where we was but got out the car with a white t-shirt on we a small blues badge on it. A traffic warden walks over to us, and I thought here we go he's going to tell us to move the car.
First thing he said was do you think we will stay up (or Was it go up) and starts going on about blues, naming players and saying we need to start scoring more goals. I was in shock at first then he went on to say he had only seen blues on telly but when he retired he was going to go to some games. I think i would still be there if the Mrs didnt tell him we had to go really nice guy