23:52, Sat 27 Jun
When you how can always when the football and Blues can't maybe when they can't seem to do it at the end of the day
23:52, Sat 27 Jun
One Riley
Players, managers and officials covering there mouths with there hands when talking to each other.

So true. Just more evidence of the elitist self image of so many in the football community.

I thought it was to stop lip readers given all the cameras and whether words may be misinterpreted?
23:53, Sat 27 Jun
Manxie
Why shielding ball out of play is not obstruction.

This. Infruaites me, especially when the attacker brushes near them and they just fall over for an automatic free kick.
23:53, Sat 27 Jun
Players, managers and officials covering there mouths with there hands when talking to each other.

So true. Just more evidence of the elitist self image of so many in the football community.

Or they don’t want everything that say to be scrutinised and no doubt misquoted by the twitterati and tabloids.
23:55, Sat 27 Jun
Tandy
Why you can’t be offside from a corner even if the kick is taken from the furthest point upfield in the quadrant.

The ball can still go forwards, therefore an attacking player should still be able to be offside.
Can't be offside tom a goal kick either.
Maybe scrap off sides from free kick positions as well?
Give the attacking team the advantage and get some consistency
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:56, Sat 27 Jun
brummiestu87
Manxie
Why shielding ball out of play is not obstruction.

This. Infruaites me, especially when the attacker brushes near them and they just fall over for an automatic free kick.
👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:59, Sat 27 Jun
Tandy
Why you can’t be offside from a corner even if the kick is taken from the furthest point upfield in the quadrant.

The ball can still go forwards, therefore an attacking player should still be able to be offside.
Can't be offside tom a goal kick either.
Maybe scrap off sides from free kick positions as well?
Give the attacking team the advantage and get some consistency

I’m not sure I agree with that but I don’t see why “no offsides from a corner” is a thing when it’s physically possible?

Maybe, thinking about it as I type, it all means that “you can’t be offside from an indirect set play”... Goalkicks, throwins, corners; you can’t be offside from any of them because you can’t directly score from them either.

Bit of a weird one.
00:30, Sun 28 Jun
"Undisclosed" transfer fees.
Dong Ren Out.
01:06, Sun 28 Jun
Or when they’re just agreeing that the keeper played a blinder.
CJ
06:15, Sun 28 Jun
Referees full stop
07:01, Sun 28 Jun
Genuinely fouled players who receive treatment having to stay off whilst play restarts.
Opposition players who deliberately delay free kicks by standing in front of the ball whining at ref never getting disciplined.
07:08, Sun 28 Jun
Mark Hughes.
07:19, Sun 28 Jun
Why goalkeepers are allowed to come and collect a ball with their knee up and if they knock an attacker over they get awarded a free kick.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
08:17, Sun 28 Jun
Saul Goodman
When you how can always when the football and Blues can't maybe when they can't seem to do it at the end of the day

I've tried to read it a few times. Is this just drunken rambling? 😀
08:18, Sun 28 Jun
Chairman
Saul Goodman

I've tried to read it a few times. Is this just drunken rambling? 😀

I am guessing it is something in football that does not make sense.
Birmingham are 4 points(and 4 teams) clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. villa are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area.