08:29, Sun 28 Jun
😁
08:44, Sun 28 Jun
Whoops, think I need to wake up. 😀
09:41, Sun 28 Jun
People not realising Mourinho is a busted flush and been taking the piss for 5 years or so.

Why Sockatyes never made it mainstream
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:54, Sun 28 Jun
Why people say a goalkeeper should be highly rated because “he’s a good shotstopper “

It’s literally the first basic requirement of being a goalkeeper.*

*I’m fully aware our keepers are Trueman and Camp.
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?
09:58, Sun 28 Jun
Blues can never play a creative midfielder centrally.
Blues only using throw ins to throw the ball up the line instead of trying to keep possession.
10:02, Sun 28 Jun
Manxie
Why shielding ball out of play is not obstruction.

if they have obvious control of the ball arent you allowed to use your body to shield the ball

if you havent got control then obstruction
10:02, Sun 28 Jun
Commentators who say that’s a great cross even though it goes straight to the keeper or out for a goal kick or throw in
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:12, Sun 28 Jun
Blantant foul throws WITH foot on the pitch.
And where has the bloke gone who walked
Around the pitch dispensing tea from a
Oblong metal box on his back?
10:13, Sun 28 Jun
Harlee Dean taking long throws.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:18, Sun 28 Jun
barnieeee
Manxie

if they have obvious control of the ball arent you allowed to use your body to shield the ball

Sorry misread.
10:19, Sun 28 Jun
Worthy
Blantant foul throws WITH foot on the pitch.
And where has the bloke gone who walked
Around the pitch dispensing tea from a
Oblong metal box on his back?
You can have nearly all your foot on the pitch now as long as some is touching the line (I think)
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:23, Sun 28 Jun
Lee Carsley being favourite with the bookies to be next Blues manager
10:27, Sun 28 Jun
Goalkeepers being allowed to have more than 6 seconds with the ball in their hands. Regularly upto 20 seconds
God
11:00, Sun 28 Jun
barnieeee
Manxie

I do get that but it does annoy me. Also control of the ball is a stretch if you haven't actually touched it.
Promoted again.
11:50, Sun 28 Jun
God
God
barnieeee
Manxie

I do get that but it does annoy me. Also control of the ball is a stretch if you haven't actually touched it.

Don’t start me on time wasting shielding in the corners, I think this should definitely be obstruction