18:42, Mon 29 Jun
My boy only ever scored one goal for Blues as a young un.
Played Shrewsbury at the Rover ground, ball came over his shoulder, swivelled and smashed it past this blond kid in their goal.

I said if you never kick a ball again in your life, you've scored in a Blues shirt. Not long after, Brady closed down the youth set up, and the lad went to Shrewsbury where he played with Joe Hart for 2 years.

One did OK, the other is now a plasterer.
18:48, Mon 29 Jun
👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:35, Mon 29 Jun
Dunno if anyone else was listening to 5live just now but they had an interview with Hart. Was definitely worth digging out, and quite extraordinary really. He’s still convinced there’s dark forces at work behind his downfall and doesnt seem to have learned any humility whatsoever. I think he said ‘talent doesn’t matter in football, it’s politics’. The press may have it in for him but I suppose that’s the danger when you give surly interviews at the height of your game.
19:46, Mon 29 Jun
Oh dear
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:23, Mon 29 Jun
I don't want him tbh. It would be a huge risk to bring him back. Big wages and if he was sh*te, then what? Another Stockdale on our hands.
22:27, Mon 29 Jun
Worcester Blue
He will be head and shoulders above the other keepers in Scotland next season

Yep - exactly what I reckon.

He'll be with his old England mate Stevie Geeeeee laaaah
22:29, Mon 29 Jun
Deckchair
I don't want him tbh. It would be a huge risk to bring him back. Big wages and if he was sh*te, then what? Another Stockdale on our hands.

Just the 75 International caps in front of Stockdale means he probably has a slight edge over that chap!
DES
22:45, Mon 29 Jun
Just hope he goes to someone who raises his morale rather than Pep Gaurdiola who destroyed him!
Back in 2010 ( bloody hell a decade ago) he was the best keeper I’ve ever seen at Blues!

Kro
23:16, Mon 29 Jun
Joe Hart is the classic example of a lack of work ethic. As you say, blaming others instead of looking at himself. The best players don't stop working.

Look at Aguero. Pep wasn't enamoured with his work rate and most of the media were saying "but how can he improve?" Well he went from being a superb striker to just all round brilliant.

Joe Hart wouldn't or couldn't improve.
23:54, Mon 29 Jun
No more Fosters
Frank
Personally, I'd get him in and potentially make him captain.

I have a suspicion he's learnt from his mistakes both on and off the pitch, and St Andrews and the Championship could be the perfect place for him to prove just that.

He's not going to get his confidence back having to work with our back 4

Actually I reckon he might. Drop down a level, play with players who would show him a bit more respect, feel like he needs to be a bit of a leader to them etc. Could bring him round and get him playing again.
09:20, Tue 30 Jun
Steer is a decent shout but presume he would be their number one as I think Reina only loaned to cover his injury

Adam Davies went from Barnsley to Stoke last summer but can't get past Butland

Rather we went for him as decent
DES
09:22, Tue 30 Jun
bluer than blues
Joe Hart is the classic example of a lack of work ethic. As you say, blaming others instead of looking at himself. The best players don't stop working.

Look at Aguero. Pep wasn't enamoured with his work rate and most of the media were saying "but how can he improve?" Well he went from being a superb striker to just all round brilliant.

Joe Hart wouldn't or couldn't improve.
Lack of work ethic, physically he is ( to use Boris speak) fit as a butchers dog, this isn’t Stockdale syndrome!
09:28, Tue 30 Jun
Worcester Blue
Reina only loaned to cover his injury

I loved that picture the other day after Nyland had thrown the ball straight to Diogo Jota - the camera went to Reina whose look appeared to say "What the feck has my career come to that I am back-up to this clown..."
10:33, Tue 30 Jun
DES
DES
Just hope he goes to someone who raises his morale rather than Pep Gaurdiola who destroyed him!
Back in 2010 ( bloody hell a decade ago) he was the best keeper I’ve ever seen at Blues!

Kro

Des, read the rest of the thread! It's not just Pep that destroyed Hart's career!!!
17:48, Tue 30 Jun
it was a comical moment, jota should have done better. But sadly as a GK myself i can promise you, it happens to us all, but rookie error none the less! Im sunday league, he's allegedly premier league.

It's a shame Randolph went to Boro, a good championship gk.

There's a few i like, i think Darlow at Newcastle seems alright, nothing spectacular but does whats expected. Samba has been very good for Forest in my opinion and he was not a bad price.