14:24, Mon 29 Jun
Personally, I'd get him in and potentially make him captain.

I have a suspicion he's learnt from his mistakes both on and off the pitch, and St Andrews and the Championship could be the perfect place for him to prove just that.
14:26, Mon 29 Jun
Make him captain?!?!
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:27, Mon 29 Jun
Too big a gamble for what he'll want in wages.
He's finished imo.
Just get a solid, unspectacular type please.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:27, Mon 29 Jun
God
He will be head and shoulders above the other keepers in Scotland next season
14:28, Mon 29 Jun
Frank
Personally, I'd get him in and potentially make him captain.

I have a suspicion he's learnt from his mistakes both on and off the pitch, and St Andrews and the Championship could be the perfect place for him to prove just that.

He's not going to get his confidence back having to work with our back 4
14:30, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Too big a gamble for what he'll want in wages.
He's finished imo.
Just get a solid, unspectacular type please.

Please this. Someone who can come out and claim a shit cross and can make standard saves would be a massive improvement.
14:32, Mon 29 Jun
Potentially yeah, if he wanted it.

If Tyson Fury can go from beating Klitschko to 30 stone and a drugs cheat to heavyweight champion of the world, then Joe Hart can go from saving penalties in the Champions League from Ibrahimovic to being dropped by Burnley to being a shed load better in goal and being a senior professional in the squad than Lee Camp.
14:39, Mon 29 Jun
It wouldn't be popular with some, but I'd take Jed Steer off vile. 27 I think, so 7 or 8 years left and probably cost somewhere between 500k - 1.25m.
There will be options on free transfers though, but I think Steer is decent
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:42, Mon 29 Jun
If he can't get in ahead of the car crash they have between the sticks at the moment, it's a no from me.
14:45, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
It wouldn't be popular with some, but I'd take Jed Steer off vile. 27 I think, so 7 or 8 years left and probably cost somewhere between 500k - 1.25m.
There will be options on free transfers though, but I think Steer is decent

👍

Always surprised me why they spent so much money on the likes of Kalinic, Nyland & Gollini when they've had him.

He's not exceptional by any means, but whenever I've seen him he's been good.
14:46, Mon 29 Jun
Just read he's been injured since November (Achilles). He was in front of Nyland before that.
And was also a part of their run to promotion last year. He's decent
14:51, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Just read he's been injured since November (Achilles). He was in front of Nyland before that.
And was also a part of their run to promotion last year. He's decent
Good shout but not sure you'd get him so cheap if he's already proven at Champ level?

Saying that, he's only played 18 games for v*lla over 7 years
15:19, Mon 29 Jun
They don’t make the best decisions always that lot for spawny gits. They ruin or don’t play many a decent player
18:27, Mon 29 Jun
Unfortunately for Joe,he wasn't a sweeper keeper. That was his downfall with Pep.
18:30, Mon 29 Jun
It wasn’t just that , no way.
He’s been making bad errors with his hands for a while