23:32, Sun 28 Jun
The poison chalice of football. Nobody loves us.
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King
00:18, Mon 29 Jun
Bluesince62
That'd be Lee Carsley the Everton fan?

why?

He played for Everton. Don’t think he supports them. He’s a local boy I thought.
00:37, Mon 29 Jun
Bluesince62
That'd be Lee Carsley the Everton fan?

why?

He played for Everton. Don’t think he supports them. He’s a local boy I thought.

He’s a Sheldon lad... Deffo Blues.
07:56, Mon 29 Jun
I struggle to think of a more underwhelming appointment than Lee Carsley - except for maybe Pep Clotet at the time he was appointed. Please let us be a little more ambitious than this.
09:09, Mon 29 Jun
Carsley is essentially a sidewards step from Pep.

Luckily for us he won’t get it.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:04, Mon 29 Jun
I've read that Brentford always have a list of potential replacements for each position that they monitor, and add to including coaches and managers. Harlee and Max should ask one of their old mates to have a peek at that list, and we should get the first name on it.
13:10, Mon 29 Jun
OK but essentially you're saying Clough is out of the running?

That's a shame if that's the case, one of the better candidates I would have said.
13:56, Mon 29 Jun
I'm amazed Maradona ain't been considered by Ren. The ultimate name. And mentalist
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:57, Tue 30 Jun
What we saying then? He's going to come in as u23s manager and then get the top job in a couple of seasons.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
11:18, Tue 30 Jun
I'm amazed Maradona ain't been considered by Ren. The ultimate name. And mentalist

We could have Di Canio.......the poundshop Maradona
11:29, Tue 30 Jun
Fat Buddha
I've read that Brentford always have a list of potential replacements for each position that they monitor, and add to including coaches and managers. Harlee and Max should ask one of their old mates to have a peek at that list, and we should get the first name on it.

Watford do that too. I think it's sensible.
11:37, Tue 30 Jun
El Mayor
Fat Buddha

Swansea too, to a degree, although they had a few years where it went wrong (Bradley etc) but seem to have recovered with both Potter and now Cooper.

Wont work here though, as our DNA is about been hard to beat and wacking teams and a more possession based, progressive football is like kryptonite. It's hated.
13:28, Tue 30 Jun
Fat Buddha

We could have Di Canio.......the poundshop Maradona

Di Canio worth a punt just to see how he would avoid taking the knee
16:13, Tue 30 Jun
FattyBumBum
El Mayor
Fat Buddha

Swansea too, to a degree, although they had a few years where it went wrong (Bradley etc) but seem to have recovered with both Potter and now Cooper.

Wont work here though, as our DNA is about been hard to beat and wacking teams and a more possession based, progressive football is like kryptonite. It's hated.

Hated by who exactly?
19:02, Tue 30 Jun
Bluestaines
FattyBumBum
El Mayor
Fat Buddha

Hated by who exactly?

The 'It's our DNA' mob. There are a lot of them out there