15:39, Sun 28 Jun
A manager with no strings attached would be nice
15:40, Sun 28 Jun
Blues75
Carsley would certainly be popular with the fans but is it maybe best for him to be assistant to someone more experienced with a view to becoming permanent after a period?

Would he?
15:43, Sun 28 Jun
Doesn’t Carsley still work with the board/club in some capacity? Official or not?
15:43, Sun 28 Jun
mr_crosby
Shit stirring vile rag, worry about bacon face and jelly legs.
How are they shitstirring exactly? He is the favourite with the bookies, it’s a fact.
16:14, Sun 28 Jun
I read this morning Clough has turned us down. Probably saw Dong in his tracksuit...and they're getting desperate now
If I had the wings of a sparrow
16:22, Sun 28 Jun
321ByelzdarB
Doesn’t Carsley still work with the board/club in some capacity? Official or not?

He’s been a guest of Dong in the ground for the last few games before lockdown but nothing official
16:52, Sun 28 Jun
Hagley Blue
Blues75
Carsley would certainly be popular with the fans but is it maybe best for him to be assistant to someone more experienced with a view to becoming permanent after a period?

Would he?
No, he wouldn’t.
17:01, Sun 28 Jun
No thanks. Did nothing of note when he was here last.
17:07, Sun 28 Jun
At the time I wanted him Carsley over Cotterill, had I have known how things would work out I'd have taken ebola over Cotterill.

As he's not really done much since and after that Hull debacle. It's a no ta from me.
17:11, Sun 28 Jun
Los Azules
I'm guessing this is because we might sack clotet early...[1/quote]

That isn't going to happen.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:17, Sun 28 Jun
Cattellroadcorner
I read this morning Clough has turned us down.

Or maybe hasn't even been offered the job?
17:21, Sun 28 Jun
Cattellroadcorner
I read this morning Clough has turned us down. Probably saw Dong in his tracksuit...and they're getting desperate now

Clough didn’t turn Blues down, quite the opposite.
17:28, Sun 28 Jun
El Mayor
321ByelzdarB

He’s been a guest of Dong in the ground for the last few games before lockdown but nothing official

Well if he already pally with dong would persume he definatlwy will be another yes man which is what dong will want.
17:55, Sun 28 Jun
El Mayor
Clough didn’t turn Blues down, quite the opposite.

👍👍
18:14, Sun 28 Jun
Please God no.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.