16:59, Mon 29 Jun
Interestingly on Craig Gardner's application he's mentioned that he went to the Big Wok for his mates birthday when he was 19 and thought it was 'proper class' with 'all sorts of mad food n that n wiv nice ice cream'
17:00, Mon 29 Jun
No mate, we're looking for someone good enough to shut the board up cos they realsie they're onto a winner. That wasn't Rowett and it wasn't Monk. HTH
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
17:07, Mon 29 Jun
Saul Goodman
Interestingly on Craig Gardner's application he's mentioned that he went to the Big Wok for his mates birthday when he was 2019 and thought it was 'proper class' with 'all sorts of mad food n that n wiv nice ice cream'

Yeah that's why he would be rubbish. We need a manager with a bit of nous about him.
17:08, Mon 29 Jun
Craigy is looking good in his 3rd millennium Saul...
17:59, Mon 29 Jun
jefflynneshair
Exactly right. Like I said over on FB, the decision to bring Gordon on ahead of Harding on Saturday was a strange one.

I've literally just clocked that, I didn't realise at the time.

Very strange actually.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
18:02, Mon 29 Jun
Also, given that this board have sacked the two managers who seemed to be taking us on an upward trajectory, I'm not convinced they're arsed about the right candidate too much. Probably happy just having us wash cash in the championship.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
18:34, Mon 29 Jun
Haircut1000
So what we're looking for is someone who:

* can work with Ren
* doesn't laugh when he comes to training with kit and boots on
* manages well on a tight budget
* can say "no" if needed without causing an argument.

To that I would also add:
* is culturally sensitive to Chinese ways.
* understands Blues fans and the city

That rules out about 99% of contenders.

Sounds like they’re going to employ James Wong then.

Free ChungYing all round
18:35, Mon 29 Jun
Saul Goodman
Interestingly on Craig Gardner's application he's mentioned that he went to the Big Wok for his mates birthday when he was 19 and thought it was 'proper class' with 'all sorts of mad food n that n wiv nice ice cream'

What was the quote you had for him about a holiday he went on years ago?