11:13, Mon 29 Jun
Yeah we conceded 3. He obviously doesn't inspire confidence. Hes shit.
Keep Harlee Dean forever etc
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
KH
11:28, Mon 29 Jun
Strange
11:30, Mon 29 Jun
Spike
Fat Buddha
I didn't really notice Gordon after he came on...did he have to do anything? Did he do it well?

I can only remember him having one touch.

He received a square pass, controlled it, passed it out to Pedersen.

I'm not clever enough to judge anything by that, no doubt some of our cleverer supporters will have written him off as "dogshit" already though.

😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:31, Mon 29 Jun
Spike
Fat Buddha
I didn't really notice Gordon after he came on...did he have to do anything? Did he do it well?

I'm not clever enough to judge anything by that, no doubt some of our cleverer supporters will have written him off as "dogshit" already though.

Kids the next Trevor Francis.
11:51, Mon 29 Jun
KH
KH
Strange
What is?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
12:04, Mon 29 Jun
Spike
Fat Buddha

Either Dogshit or Rolls Royce after one half decent performance, laughable really isn't it!

KRO
15:16, Mon 29 Jun
The Club are quite high on Gordon and have been for a while tbf. He gets a lot of praise on match reports on the website and program for the youth teams.

Shame he's a Man Utd fan.
Dong Ren Out.
15:19, Mon 29 Jun
You can tell what a club thinks about a young player by the contract they give them.

I see from the BCFC article they gave him a three plus one contract, that's a big vote of confidence in a youngster. Similar to Jeacock when they gave him three years straight off the bat.

Any young pro gets that length of contract must be fancied.
15:21, Mon 29 Jun
And i'd prefer us giving the kids a go than playing has-beens like Maghoma (if he were still here), tbf.

I don't see anything dodgy in that.
Dong Ren Out.
15:24, Mon 29 Jun
Definitely, I agree with you.

The more youngsters they give a go at this stage the better.

I agree with them not playing the players they have categorically said they are not keeping as well, nothing to be gained by it.

I know some people are still a bit paranoid that we might get dragged into relegation but I'm not personally. I say let's use these last few games to find out about the young uns.
15:58, Mon 29 Jun
I remember a few years back a lot was expected of Josh Martin, I wonder what happended there.
16:02, Mon 29 Jun
Ginja Ninja
I remember a few years back a lot was expected of Josh Martin, I wonder what happended there.
Livin la Vida Loca
16:19, Mon 29 Jun
Have we let Seddon stay for the playoffs?
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
DES
16:27, Mon 29 Jun
Ginja Ninja
Yes I was told he was a great prospect!
Kro
16:55, Mon 29 Jun
DES
So what we're looking for is someone who:

* can work with Ren
* doesn't laugh when he comes to training with kit and boots on
* manages well on a tight budget
* can say "no" if needed without causing an argument.

To that I would also add:
* is culturally sensitive to Chinese ways.
* understands Blues fans and the city

That rules out about 99% of contenders.