10:03, Mon 29 Jun
Looking to buy a projector and screen and whilst there's hundreds to choose from there is nothing as good as a SHA recommendation.

Want one that can be doubled up for home use but also be easily portable for work.

Decent screen that can be wall hung and comes with a stand

Good screen for outdoor use

Plug and play from laptop and / or mobile

Anybody?
I will nail my colours to the mast, if he comes he will get 10 goals before the end of the season for us. You don't lose the ability to score goals. It's not like the sh1te and stoke haven't ruined strikers before.

Salford Blue 27th Jan 2020
10:09, Mon 29 Jun
generalBlue 😉
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:24, Mon 29 Jun
Got one a few weeks ago after a lot of research. I wanted one that was 1080p pixels and very quiet. No problems so far, great quality picture and the fan, although audible, is fine. Very happy with it. I didn't want to pay more than £200. If you click the voucher tick-box under the price you get £30 quid off, so effectively it's £170.

[www.amazon.co.uk]
10:24, Mon 29 Jun
Thought GB was your pub TV set up and stuff?
I will nail my colours to the mast, if he comes he will get 10 goals before the end of the season for us. You don't lose the ability to score goals. It's not like the sh1te and stoke haven't ruined strikers before.

10:27, Mon 29 Jun
LondonAndy
Got one a few weeks ago after a lot of research. I wanted one that was 1080p pixels and very quiet. No problems so far, great quality picture and the fan, although audible, is fine. Very happy with it. I didn't want to pay more than £200. If you click the voucher tick-box under the price you get £30 quid off, so effectively it's £170.

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Cheers. I'm a bit of a donut with technical terminology. Does it do everything on my wish list?

10:40, Mon 29 Jun
Salford Blue
Thought GB was your pub TV set up and stuff?
His advice will be worth it alone
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:59, Mon 29 Jun
Salford Blue
LondonAndy

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Cheers. I'm a bit of a donut with technical terminology. Does it do everything on my wish list?

Yes, it's portable. You can plug it directly into a laptop through a HDMI cable. It connects to the wifi as well, so I bought a Chromecast for £30 and connected that to the back of the projector, so you don't need the computer anywhere near it. Mobile wouldn't connect directly to it, but it would work with the Chromecast plugged in.

I didn't buy a screen.
11:06, Mon 29 Jun
Thanks LA. On Amazon is says it can be connected to mobile?

11:27, Mon 29 Jun
Salford Blue
Thanks LA. On Amazon is says it can be connected to mobile?

I haven't tried that, looks like reviewers suggest either a cable that connects your mobile USB port to HDMI, or use a dongle such as Chromecast, Amazon fire stick etc.
11:49, Mon 29 Jun
Looking to buy a projector and screen and whilst there's hundreds to choose from there is nothing as good as a SHA recommendation.

Want one that can be doubled up for home use but also be easily portable for work.

Decent screen that can be wall hung and comes with a stand

Good screen for outdoor use

Plug and play from laptop and / or mobile

Anybody?

Gerrim in

Linked Image