09:23, Tue 30 Jun
DES
Oh well because blues haven’t announced it on Snapchat then we know nothing has happened don’t we.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:28, Tue 30 Jun
to be honest i think no news is good news. If there had been a pre contract agreement in place with Dortmund or Man Utd for him to leave for a nominal fee on his 17th birthday i think it would have been announced by the team signing him never mind Blues. I think the silence suggests he has signed the contract with us and will then leave in the next few weeks as others have intimated
DES
09:38, Tue 30 Jun
cjm1908
to be honest i think no news is good news. If there had been a pre contract agreement in place with Dortmund or Man Utd for him to leave for a nominal fee on his 17th birthday i think it would have been announced by the team signing him never mind Blues. I think the silence suggests he has signed the contract with us and will then leave in the next few weeks as others have intimated
The flaw in that argument is, you don't think the Club would be trumpeting that we have a signed a once in a generation talent?

KRO
09:40, Tue 30 Jun
DES
as others have said not if hes leaving next week that would make us look daft
DES
09:54, Tue 30 Jun
cjm1908
as others have said not if hes leaving next week that would make us look daft
No it doesn't, just the reverse, it would make us look businesslike, its been in public domain about Dortmund or Man U since lockdown!

KRO
10:37, Tue 30 Jun
Whoosh
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
10:44, Tue 30 Jun
DES
Des, just because something hasn't been announced, it doesn't mean it hasn't happened
11:29, Tue 30 Jun
Maybe his parents just told everyone to flip off yesterday so he could enjoy some sort of normal birthday.
DES
11:53, Tue 30 Jun
Saul Goodman
Des, just because something hasn't been announced, it doesn't mean it hasn't happened

Saul, I don’t know where you guys are coming from with the secrecy angle this is something to shout from the rooftops!
Kro
11:55, Tue 30 Jun
DES
DES
Saul Goodman

Saul, I don’t know where you guys are coming from with the secrecy angle this is something to shout from the rooftops!
Kro

Is it?

If they announce Jude signs a deal and then is sold a week later how do you think that would go down?

There may well be reasons not to shout it from the roof tops
12:02, Tue 30 Jun
DES
Some people on here even know which one (out of Jude & Jobe) is getting the top bunk in their new bedroom in Dortmund.

It was all on here last week. Fact.
12:02, Tue 30 Jun
DES
DES
Saul Goodman

Kro

Jude is going to sign a contract and be sold. What's the point in announcing it by piecemeal? Might as well wait until the whole thing has been agreed and then announce that Bellingham has signed for [Insert Club], with a massive thank you to him and the family for guaranteeing a record transfer fee by agreeing to professional terms. Job done.

Your getting all het up about them not announcing something on his birthday, they'll announce it when they're ready.
DES
12:05, Tue 30 Jun
Saul Goodman
DES
Saul Goodman

Kro

Jude is going to sign a contract and be sold. What's the point in announcing it by piecemeal? Might as well wait until the whole thing has been agreed and then announce that Bellingham has signed for Dortmund, with a massive thank you to him and the family for guaranteeing a record transfer fee by agreeing to professional terms. Job done.
My word you have got the wrong end of the stick, get him signed up, then let a bidding war begin, that’s how you push up the price, I’m fearing the worse on this, bear in mind we could end up with 200k as compile if no signature!

Kro
12:06, Tue 30 Jun
DES
DES
Saul Goodman
DES
Saul Goodman

Kro

Jude is going to sign a contract and be sold. What's the point in announcing it by piecemeal? Might as well wait until the whole thing has been agreed and then announce that Bellingham has signed for Dortmund, with a massive thank you to him and the family for guaranteeing a record transfer fee by agreeing to professional terms. Job done.
My word you have got the wrong end of the stick, get him signed up, then let a bidding war begin, that’s how you push up the price, I’m fearing the worse on this, bear in mind we could end up with 200k as compile if no signature!

Kro

DES, ever considered Jude might have told the club he will ONLY sign a deal if we sell him to where he wants to go?

Jude and his family hold all the aces here.
12:07, Tue 30 Jun
DES
You're over thinking this DES