10:17, Mon 29 Jun
Big day today then.

Let the games begin.

Also happy birthday ya lil rascal.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
10:24, Mon 29 Jun
He's a class act and we've been lucky to see him play for us.
10:27, Mon 29 Jun
Happy Birthday to him.

Will always be able to say I was there for his first professional goal, wish nothing but the best for the lad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:01, Mon 29 Jun
Picture of him on twitter on his first driving lesson.

Mental that our best player for decades isnā€™t old enough to drive a car šŸ˜‚
11:16, Mon 29 Jun
Is it a left hand drive?
11:19, Mon 29 Jun
Scoobers
He's a class act and we've been lucky to see him play for us.
And that it seems he's happy for the Club to benefit fully from his move away from us, sacrificing millions of pounds he could have had for himself
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:38, Mon 29 Jun
Super Hans
Happy Birthday to him.

Will always be able to say I was there for his first professional goal, wish nothing but the best for the lad.

To be pedantic, he is only signing his first professional contract today.
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. villa are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area.
DES
11:44, Mon 29 Jun
John_Smullen
Super Hans
Happy Birthday to him.

Is he signing it today? 20 Mill at stake depending on a Yay or Nay!

KRO
11:53, Mon 29 Jun
DES
DES
John_Smullen
Super Hans
Happy Birthday to him.

Is he signing it today? 20 Mill at stake depending on a Yay or Nay!

KRO
Sky Sports saying he's signing his first pro deal at midday.
For Dortmund
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:15, Mon 29 Jun
Imagine if all this time and love we've gave him, and he does a judas.
12:18, Mon 29 Jun
Los Azules

Got my bed sheet ready.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
12:19, Mon 29 Jun
I wouldn't call him a Judas for doing it. It's what 99% of people would do (looking after themselves rather than the Club he has been with). Including lots of us on here
12:22, Mon 29 Jun
Los Azules

Would be funny to see people turn and start giving him the Roger Johnson treatment if he did do that?
12:24, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
I wouldn't call him a Judas for doing it. It's what 99% of people would do (looking after themselves rather than the Club he has been with). Including lots of us on here

I'm not so sure, there's no reason why he can't look after himself and help the club he loves.

I still expect him to sign for us first.
12:27, Mon 29 Jun
Los Azules
Rab C Nesbitt

I'm not so sure, there's no reason why he can't look after himself and help the club he loves.
I know.
Lots wouldn't/dont though in his position.
And tbd Clubs don't care about releasing players who love the Club. It's all part of the business