18:04, Mon 29 Jun
Can't see a loan back for a £20m signing though.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
18:08, Mon 29 Jun
Arsenal did with William Saliba and his transfer could equate too £27 million,

Although do agree I think he’ll be off. Strange nothing has been mentioned as of yet though.
20:35, Mon 29 Jun
Wilfred Owen
I’m confused. One minute you are saying ‘don’t ask me how I know’ then in your next post you say this bit is guess work ... Can you clarify a little ?

He'll be with us next season...that much I know.
The next bit is the guess/assumption.

That'd be great news, perhaps a proper manager will play him in his best position more often.
20:52, Mon 29 Jun
Sam_Bam_Bluenose
Arsenal did with William Saliba and his transfer could equate too £27 million,

Although do agree I think he’ll be off. Strange nothing has been mentioned as of yet though.
I don't think the transfer window is open yet, either here or in Germany.
21:20, Mon 29 Jun
The deal could be announced anyway of course
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:37, Mon 29 Jun
Yes it could but then there may not be a completed deal yet.

Perhaps still time for other clubs to get involved.
21:38, Mon 29 Jun
👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:23, Mon 29 Jun
And how do we now it’s 20 million even if he’s signed for blues today / tomorrow ? It’s only press talk it’s 20 million , for all we now it could be 10 / 8 / 6 million we all now how much shite the press write , even the Witton Mail which have had us having about half a dozen new managers by now , it would be great ( for the club) if we got 20 million but I just can’t see it being that much to be honest . Would you take 10 million if we could loan him back for the season ? Just a thought
22:39, Mon 29 Jun
b34blues
And how do we now it’s 20 million even if he’s signed for blues today / tomorrow ? It’s only press talk it’s 20 million , for all we now it could be 10 / 8 / 6 million we all now how much shite the press write , even the Witton Mail which have had us having about half a dozen new managers by now , it would be great ( for the club) if we got 20 million but I just can’t see it being that much to be honest . Would you take 10 million if we could loan him back for the season ? Just a thought

Dortmund want £100 million for Sanchez, so yes I do think £20 - £25 mill for the most talented 17 year old in Europe is justified. If I were Blues I'd be waiting to see how much they get for Sanchez before concluding any deal
DES
22:43, Mon 29 Jun
I hope you are right but I’m surprised Blues didn’t have Jude signing at one minute past midnight last night!
Kro
22:59, Mon 29 Jun
DES
How do you know they didn’t?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:35, Mon 29 Jun
It's certainly happened a few times before
08:17, Tue 30 Jun
With Sanchez AND Sancho reporting to be going for that figure Dortmund will be loaded.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
08:53, Tue 30 Jun
Best to just wait and see, we've been told he signed for United, then Dortmund, then he hadn't, then it was agreed, then Bayern wanted him.
DES
09:17, Tue 30 Jun
Super Hans
How do you know they didn’t?
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT
FACEBOOK
SKY
TEXTS
WHATSAPS
RADIO