16:23, Mon 29 Jun
I got my eyes spat at by the General after seeing him for the first time in a friendly pre. season for saying that he was slow to get back and cover. Whilst I accept that that decision was a might premature that is still my view. Plus he has a serious mistake in him nearly every game.
I am a bit out of touch but get the impression from some posts on here that he is leaving us.
If so where’s he to?
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King
16:26, Mon 29 Jun
Juventus
16:28, Mon 29 Jun
Watford ennit
16:29, Mon 29 Jun
Coventry
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:35, Mon 29 Jun
All you need to know is that, he's that crap someone wanted to pay 6 million quid for him to play at a higher level than he currently does.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
16:46, Mon 29 Jun
SteveCherry
All you need to know is that, he's that crap someone wanted to pay 6 million quid for him to play at a higher level than he currently does.

And he’s that crap that we want ten million for him
16:48, Mon 29 Jun
SteveCherry
Clubs have paid far more for a lot worse
16:55, Mon 29 Jun
How much do you think Trent Alexander is worth? 45-50 million? Just like Pedersen, he's prone to getting caught out defensively in every single game, cos that's how modern full backs work.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
17:09, Mon 29 Jun
SteveCherry
How much do you think Trent Alexander is worth? 45-50 million? Just like Pedersen, he's prone to getting caught out defensively in every single game, cos that's how modern full backs work.
Man City paid £60m for Cancelo who spends more time on the bench than on the pitch, so I dread to think how much TAA is worth
17:11, Mon 29 Jun
SteveCherry

If you think Alexander Arnold is only worth £45m then you haven’t been paying attention.

And I’m not sure the comparison is valid. Him and Pederson are both fullbacks in the same way that me and Heston Blumenthal are both chefs cos I made beans on toast for my daughter’s tea.
17:12, Mon 29 Jun
TAA would go for over 100 million easily.
17:12, Mon 29 Jun
We could do a lot lot worse than peds.

Good player and I like him, I just aint buying this "he is a poor player" tosh
Turn left when you get on a plane.
17:13, Mon 29 Jun
I've never seen this Trent fella, but I doubt he's as good as Pederson.
17:13, Mon 29 Jun
Tilton shark
We could do a lot lot worse than peds.

Good player and I like him, I just aint buying this "he is a poor player" tosh

Yep, he's very good for this level.

It's also ridiculous to judge a player on a single pre season game (or a single game for that matter).
DES
17:26, Mon 29 Jun
SteveCherry
Yes ped and Trent Alexander almost identical🤣