01:45, Tue 30 Jun
Apparently been admitted to hospital with stab wounds after being robbed and assaulted during a visit to his family in Liverpool.

What’s the world come to?

Hope he’s ok.
02:27, Tue 30 Jun
[www.bbc.co.uk]

The biggest surprise in that article sadly for me is that Derby beat Sunderland on Saturday
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:11, Tue 30 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.bbc.co.uk]

The biggest surprise in that article sadly for me is that Derby beat Sunderland on Saturday

I saw that, shocking editing. Really poor!
09:17, Tue 30 Jun
Don't have much luck in their leisure hours, do they, Derby players.

Also he's breached lockdown rules hasn't he?
09:35, Tue 30 Jun
Fat Buddha
Also he's breached lockdown rules hasn't he?
He has yes, maybe it was Boris Johnson who did it
09:36, Tue 30 Jun
If he lives on his own he hasn't due to the support bubble thing
09:40, Tue 30 Jun
Knife crime is so worrying. It's become so normal. The government need to sort it out. I accept that living in a big city means car crime and burglary but we shouldn't have to worry about walking the streets or sending our kids to school on their own.
12:15, Tue 30 Jun
They should give everyone guns, that'd sort these knifey types out.
17:59, Tue 30 Jun
Those cheeky cheery chappy scousers again. What a hoot they are.
18:06, Tue 30 Jun
Knife crime and robberies in and around Brum is rife atm. It’s not exclusive to Scousers
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:08, Tue 30 Jun
We don't know yet where the perpetrators are from do we?
...crime happens everywhere, seems to have picked up as lock down has been gradually reducing, obviously the criminals had to be a bit more "under cover" during lock down, but are now free to go about bringing terror to their victims.

[www.expressandstar.com]

Links from that article to recent stabbings as well 😢
The amount of stabbings has been ridiculous. Worrying