19:45, Fri 31 Jul
SteveCherry
I don't know what they slipped in his drink however, Karanka turned down, on the face of it, "better" jobs than Blues.

Where?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:49, Fri 31 Jul
B_C_F_C
TQ Blue
I wonder if we've got Tim Cahill as well?

Watch

This

Space
I prefer Crowley as the number 10 tbh
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:49, Fri 31 Jul
B_C_F_C
SteveCherry
I don't know what they slipped in his drink however, Karanka turned down, on the face of it, "better" jobs than Blues.

Where?
😁
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:50, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Ren saying they’ve followed his career for a number of years, is quite surprising. Because if so he should have appointed him 14 months back.
👍

Didn't they try?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:51, Fri 31 Jul
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
Ren saying they’ve followed his career for a number of years, is quite surprising. Because if so he should have appointed him 14 months back.
👍

Didn't they try?
Obviously not hard enough
19:51, Fri 31 Jul
He’s worked with Mouriniho for 3 years which might help us with loans.
19:57, Fri 31 Jul
S TQ
He’s worked with Mouriniho for 3 years which might help us with loans.
Kane can be back up to Juke
20:04, Fri 31 Jul
I had my doubts I must admit, but I’ve been proven wrong, and I’m cockahoop with this appointment. Brilliant news!
20:07, Fri 31 Jul
Brother Tam
This is a good, solid, sensible, professional appointment IMO. I don't think we could could have done much better. Well done Blues and, FFS, let's hope the club and the fans give him a bit of time, although I think we'll take any improvement on the load of shyte that we've been force-fed over the past few months.

This.
20:07, Fri 31 Jul
great news,welcome to brum Mr K.
and can we have next seasons pre season in andalusia.
gracias
20:08, Fri 31 Jul
In Spain. When it began to look like it was serious about him coming to Blues, I did some reading. The usual middle eastern clubs and far eastern clubs chasing him however, he apparently turned down a couple of offers from Spanish clubs, I've no idea why.

To add.. He's a Basque, that could explain it.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
God
20:08, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
TQ Blue
I wonder if we've got Tim Cahill as well?

Watch

This

Space
I prefer Crowley as the number 10 tbh

Villalba is coming home to save us.
Promoted again.
20:14, Fri 31 Jul
Haven’t got a clue about what formation he likes to play. Only know where he finished with Middlesbrough and forest. He wouldn’t be my choice but I wish him all the luck in the world... cos he’s going to need it!

Kin ell - don't get too excited 🙄
20:17, Fri 31 Jul
God
After having a season ticket for 48 years on the trot with our lot I was going to pack it all in. My missus who I've been with for over 33 years was welcoming this decision. After today's announcement I'm gonna get me ticket renewed. Proper manager imo. KRO. SOTV.
20:20, Fri 31 Jul
After having a season ticket for 48 years on the trot with our lot I was going to pack it all in. My missus who I've been with for over 33 years was welcoming this decision. After today's announcement I'm gonna get me ticket renewed. Proper manager imo. KRO. SOTV.

I think the term "proper manager" is a great relief to those with any knowledge ... agree