Bluestaines
No control over transfers is why Rowett, Harry and Monk all ultimately left it seems to me. .

I agree with some of what you say, quite a lot of it actually, but you are completely wrong about why Rowett, Redknapp and Monk left.
22:13, Fri 31 Jul
Spike
Bluestaines
No control over transfers is why Rowett, Harry and Monk all ultimately left it seems to me. .

I agree with some of what you say, quite a lot of it actually, but you are completely wrong about why Rowett, Redknapp and Monk left.

Especially Rowett, they offered him a massive transfer pot and were unimpressed by his ambition
22:15, Fri 31 Jul
El Mayor
Spike
Bluestaines

Especially Rowett, they offered him a massive transfer pot and were unimpressed by his ambition
And his repeated requests for a rise amid interest from others?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:17, Fri 31 Jul
El Mayor
Spike
Bluestaines

.... and actually going to interviews for jobs at other clubs
22:20, Fri 31 Jul
El Mayor

Yeah. Most probably they smelt a rat when he told them his first order of business was to give Grounds and Gleeson new five year contracts...and then keep 'having conversations wiv uvver clubs...'
22:22, Fri 31 Jul
His preferred formation is a 4-2-3-1 with two wide players and a no 10
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
22:28, Fri 31 Jul
Camp

Colin
Dean
Roberts
Harding

Kief
Davis

Crowley
Gardner
Boyd-Munce

Juke

Take us to the promised land Aitor lad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Rags
El Mayor
Spike
Bluestaines

😉
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:37, Fri 31 Jul
Rags

Ooohhhh, not allowed to say that, some people get upset...
22:37, Fri 31 Jul
Rags
El Mayor
Spike
Bluestaines

... and then using job offers from other clubs to demand a pay rise
22:41, Fri 31 Jul
Rags

Ooohhhh, not allowed to say that, some people get upset...

"Ooohhhh, not allowed to say that, some people get upset..."

Like who ?
22:45, Fri 31 Jul
On here, HBomb / Bela's About for a start, simply won't accept it. Didn't happen.

There are some others too to be fair.
22:46, Fri 31 Jul
He was also a critic of Rowett when he was here, but conveniently forgets that now
22:51, Fri 31 Jul
I found watching Karanka a bit of s strain when he managed Boro (highly strung and kranky) but as he did that from a position of getting them promoted and under pressure to keep them in the prem, I’ll cut him some slack.

Plus he’s manager of blues now and in my view that’s a privilege, despite everything, and fingers crossed, onwards and upwards, because it needs to be.
22:52, Fri 31 Jul
On here, HBomb / Bela's About for a start, simply won't accept it. Didn't happen.

There are some others too to be fair.

Blimey ... this place really attracts some thick barstards doesn't it ??!!!