13:08, Sat 1 Aug
Bela's About
Maddison is trouble, I think we should avoid characters like that.
Maddison would come cheap now.Worth a punt.

This idea that he’s trouble doesn’t mean a thing to me.
If he’s good enough and proves it fans will soon change their mind.Pennant,Ravel and Robbie proved that.
13:13, Sat 1 Aug
Pretty sure an account like that will be run by a lad living at his parents, people are weird.
13:21, Sat 1 Aug
Finchy
Pretty sure an account like that will be run by a lad living at his parents, people are weird.

Most likely. May have to delete Twitter for the next 6 weeks to avoid these rumours. It's going to be like the Redknapp summer, relentless.
14:12, Sat 1 Aug
It’s a fake account unfortunately. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen but that account has made it up
14:23, Sat 1 Aug
Ayala incoming according to Acura Sports News. Whoever they are.
14:30, Sat 1 Aug
That's the fake account
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:40, Sat 1 Aug
Oh right.It’s amazing how much trouble people go to to spread fake, yet relatively harmless, news. You’d think they had something better to do. Loads of comments on twitter.
14:41, Sat 1 Aug
That’s why they do it.

It is quite funny to see the snowball effect from one fake account.

@BluesTalk2 is my favourite at the moment, the account has openly baited fans multiple times yet whenever they post something they get loads of comments/shares of excited fans.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:16, Sat 1 Aug
I read Ayala was on his way to Leeds 😏 would be good if it was true I’m just not sure.
16:58, Sat 1 Aug
Alex Mowatt from Barnsley is doing the rounds on Twitter
18:16, Sat 1 Aug
Rave-On
I read Ayala was on his way to Leeds 😏 would be good if it was true I’m just not sure.

Few places saying that that isn't happening.
20:02, Sat 1 Aug
Roman
rugbybluenose
These would be the players I'd like to see keeper Randolph defender Ayala midfield Barry bannan and Forestieri striker Assombalonga

Randolph would be good. Ayala would be an improvement.

I don't think Bannan would go down well. He is a good player6 though. Forestieri has lost his way and would be an expensive gamble.

Don't think we could afford Assombalonga.

All of these players are in their late 20s and early 30s so not exactly the age range I would look for tbh

Ayala one of the highest paid when at Boro...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:07, Sat 1 Aug
I think he was one of the players who refused to play in the last 9 games to protect himself for his new club.
04:12, Sun 2 Aug
I can't begin to explain how excited I am for the next few weeks of transfers. It's like World Cup year, with a decent manager at the helm.
07:41, Sun 2 Aug
Anyone know when they back in for preseason?