22:14, Fri 31 Jul
Will be interesting to see if we stay with the policy of European youngish lads or whether we go for some Karanka has managed
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:16, Fri 31 Jul
Isn’t Toney supposed to be going for £10mil plus?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
22:17, Fri 31 Jul
Someone to complement Bela as a wide player and another Cowley type who can play the Number 10 role.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
22:18, Fri 31 Jul
Pretty sure I read the other day the starting price is £5m
22:26, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
David Xavis
Ivan Toney and Daniel Ayala *taps nose etc*

There was talk of Toney last month, I wonder if they will go in for him.
You heard anything about how much influence Karanka will have on who we go for?

Karanka hasn't come in to prat about, I'd be very confident about that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ayala was first, a couple of other decent frees and one or two pretty fair signings.

I doubt we will throw the kitchen sink straight in but we won't be after plodders .
22:30, Fri 31 Jul
Ayala would make me very happy. Absolute chunt of a player unless he’s on your team.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:34, Fri 31 Jul
DES
DES
Louie Donowa
DES
Bluesince62
Isn't Ayala about 46 now?
At least! He deffo played in 98 World Cup for argies!

That was Roberto Ayala, you turnip.
I know!
And I’m pretty sure there was one in 78 as well!

Kro

Someone doesn’t know their Ayala’s from their elbow!
22:39, Fri 31 Jul
Super Hans
Ayala would make me very happy. Absolute chunt of a player unless he’s on your team.

Totally, yeah. Sort of player you look at and think 'what a donkey, how does he get away with all those fouls and kicking people, the dirty sod...wish we had him...'
22:45, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
Will be interesting to see if we stay with the policy of European youngish lads or whether we go for some Karanka has managed

I'm not great with being able to name players we should sign, so I'm not going to do that.

I'll be happy if we

a) like last year look at players who are young, with growth potential and resale value

and

b) sign players to build a properly balanced squad.

Not really concerned if we only spend a smaller amount either - I'd rather more smart recruitment than marquee signings.
22:49, Fri 31 Jul
In think you know I'd rather spend steadily year on year, rather than an all out gamble that is basically shot or bust.
Keeping thecwage bill under control is vital
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:57, Fri 31 Jul
Super Hans

Ayala is a classy Mcfadzean

I mean that as a compliment
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
22:59, Fri 31 Jul
SteveCherry
Someone to complement Bela as a wide player and another Cowley type who can play the Number 10 role.

I’m not sure if we start playing with wingers just how much Crowley and his according style fits in?
22:59, Fri 31 Jul
A proper goalkeeper- you won’t need to spend much
A fanny of a brute centre half- Ayala on a free
A centre mid- spend decent money
A winger- don’t need to spend a lot (Bela, Maghoma, Crowley are all good examples of this)
Two forwards- spend big on one

That gets us started and a top half finish to start with.

I like Crowley our wide, he’s not a touch line hugger but he can hold the ball and is the best crosser of a ball we’ve got.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
23:00, Fri 31 Jul
As a number 10 , he'll be used
23:03, Fri 31 Jul
Bela's About
A proper goalkeeper- you won’t need to spend much
A fanny of a brute centre half- Ayala on a free
A centre mid- spend decent money
A winger- don’t need to spend a lot (Bela, Maghoma, Crowley are all good examples of this)
Two forwards- spend big on one

That gets us started and a top half finish to start with.

I like Crowley our wide, he’s not a touch line hugger but he can hold the ball and is the best crosser of a ball we’ve got.

Dan Crowley 38 games 5 assists
Here is Bela 30 games 7 assists

Crowley is by no ways our best crosser of the ball. His set pieces are awful, I don’t blame him as it’s not his role, but he is not a winger