23:05, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
As a number 10 , he'll be used

If we want another winger, how do we realistically play 4–4-2 with Crowley?

I like him as a player but he by far suits a 4-2-3-1 much better
23:06, Fri 31 Jul
Well that’s good because we won’t be playing 442
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
23:08, Fri 31 Jul
Bela's About

So no point in Signing Hogan, and our player of the year won’t be playing. Good shout Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️
23:11, Fri 31 Jul
There'll still be times when Juke will be used. It's a myth he cant play when the ball will be played to feet. But, if we got a Ivan Toney type, there'll still be times to use him off the bench as a different option
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:13, Fri 31 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
There'll still be times when Juke will be used. It's a myth he cant play when the ball will be played to feet. But, if we got a Ivan Toney type, there'll still be times to use him off the bench as a different option

The logic behind making our player of the year a bench player and becoming a better team without making 12 signings 😂😂
23:14, Fri 31 Jul
i mean you're the one who said he wouldn't play in the first place
23:14, Fri 31 Jul
I’ll have £20 with you that we don’t line up 442 first game of the season
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
23:16, Fri 31 Jul
Bagel
i mean you're the one who said he wouldn't play in the first place

Do you wanna re-read what I said and clarify that? Or you’re struggling I’m more than happy to simplify it and clarify 😉
23:21, Fri 31 Jul
Docky91
Rab C Nesbitt

The logic behind making our player of the year a bench player and becoming a better team without making 12 signings 😂😂
So if we sign someone better, Juke still has to play ? 😂

We've got some dough to spend, I reckon. It's possible we better Juke
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:48, Fri 31 Jul
Los Azules
Think he seriously needs to sort himself out, becoming a free agent might knock him down to earth a bit. Decent talent though.

Hes free and has a great record in league 1. Plays a few different attacking positions we are short in.
On the right deal its a no brainer imo.

Would love us to spend big on Toney & a couple of wingers but i just dont see it. Karanka will want to shore up our defence fast and i expect Dong's team will have their eyes on the next Giménez / Villalba / Crowley etc while pushing a kid like George.
00:19, Sat 1 Aug
Docky91
Bela's About

So no point in Signing Hogan, and our player of the year won’t be playing. Good shout Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️

didnt karanka sell Juke already?
00:20, Sat 1 Aug
barnieeee
Docky91
Bela's About

didnt karanka sell Juke already?
Bloody ‘ell. Doesn’t hang about does he?😂
07:06, Sat 1 Aug
Goalkeeper
Kieran O’Hara (free)

Defenders
Daniel Ayala (Free)
Ethan Ampadu (Loan)

Midfielders
Marcus Maddison (Free)
Jack Colback (Free)
Connor Gallagher (Loan)

Attack
Dwight Gayle (Fee)
07:14, Sat 1 Aug
Juke won’t play for Karanka I don’t think. We’ll sign a 15-20 goal man.
07:32, Sat 1 Aug
Gayle is a good shout considering he was reportedly already signed last summer before the fat chunt at Newcastle raised the price.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.