20:45, Fri 31 Jul
Does anybody know whats happening with his loan/ transfer. I was just wondering with Karanka coming in whether there is a chance he would play for us again.
20:47, Fri 31 Jul
He's gonna come back next season and piss this league under Karanka
20:47, Fri 31 Jul
Think Almeria have an option to buy
20:48, Fri 31 Jul
It was hotter here today than Spain so I’m sure Miriam will be ordering him back.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:50, Fri 31 Jul
He won't do anything until he gets that thumb off the top of his head
20:51, Fri 31 Jul
blueupnorth
Does anybody know whats happening with his loan/ transfer. I was just wondering with Karanka coming in whether there is a chance he would play for us again.

He does not want to live and play (alone) in Birmingham...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:52, Fri 31 Jul
Blue H

They might even be obligated to buy if Almeria get promoted through the playoffs. Alvaro had a similar deal I think.
21:14, Fri 31 Jul
Proper weirdos those two. All over each other on social media like a couple of year 11s.

It's a shame, because he's mustard but she won't let him come back.

I hope she cheats on him and he decides to come to England to get away from it all.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
17:19, Sat 1 Aug
Complete snowflake. 1 decent game v Boro. Why on earth would you want him back?
18:01, Sat 1 Aug
Can't see him coming back to be honest. He did look like he had a bit about him to start with but there's no chance his Mrs will let him back over here.

More than likely he'll be sold.
19:53, Sat 1 Aug
BlueSteve
Blue H

They might even be obligated to buy if Almeria get promoted through the playoffs. Alvaro had a similar deal I think.

I don't think there is an obligation. The original bcfc.com story said there was an option to buy which to me sounds less guaranteed.

In saying that, I don't think he'll come back. He was homesick and very unhappy here.
DES
19:59, Sat 1 Aug
montypenguin
Complete snowflake. 1 decent game v Boro. Why on earth would you want him back?

Because if we had a decent manager instead of pep, then he would have been.. still crap!

Kro
Agree, he won't be back.
Shame, we didn't see the best of him.
We need players who want to play for us.
I reckon Karanka will be a big part of that.
I'm sure he'll bring the right ones in.
He's got a hell of a lot to do, and not that much time to do it.
20:06, Sat 1 Aug
DES
He wasn’t crap Des be fair.
Just didn’t fit into the style of play over here or the way of life.He maybe should have been a bit more informed about the move but definitely had ability.
DES
20:12, Sat 1 Aug
Scoot Mcgoot
He wasn’t crap Des be fair.
Just didn’t fit into the style of play over here or the way of life.He maybe should have been a bit more informed about the move but definitely had ability.

Scoot, he had ability, but ability on its own doesn’t turn you into a top player!
Hope he succeeds in Spain!

Kro