08:41, Sat 1 Aug
I think it will be fascinating to see what AK makes of some of our players. The most intriguing one for me is good old Harlee.
I’ve been highly critical of his performances and attitude, except for one game after lockdown.
I’ve also said, however that, managed the right way - kept on a short leash if you like by a strong character I think he could be an asset.
There is a footballer in there - nowhere near as good as HE thinks, but perfectly competent for our level.
I think it could go either way - if he winds his neck in/sorts out his attitude AK could get the best out of him, if he doesn’t I think he’ll be moving house
08:46, Sat 1 Aug
I think you are right, for me everyone gets a clean start after Peps confusing spell. Under a proper manager like we've now at last got, let's see what he can get out of them.
08:52, Sat 1 Aug
Clean slate for everyone.

Regardless of what we think of players, it's unfair to not let Karanka run the rule over them.

At this level I think most defenders have mistakes in them, but Dean and Roberts seem to have more than most.

It's frustrating with Dean because he hit a spell (possibly under Monk) where he looked quite good. He was comfortable taking the ball, he often found another Blue shirt with his distribution and his good performances outweighed his bad.

However this season has been horrendous.
08:54, Sat 1 Aug
Oh so. New manager and all of a sudden he's not 'shit' and hasn't got to be moved on.

Cool.

There's me thinking the general consensus on here would be he's the first one out the door with the way some people were going on.
08:57, Sat 1 Aug
Have you only just started supporting us?

Surely Blues fans more than anyone know that the manager impacts the players.

Look at the improvement in the team once Clark left and Rowett came in.

Then again look once Cotterill left and Monk came in.

AK will get the team organised as a start and I'm sure some will still be moved on, but most if not all will improve.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
08:58, Sat 1 Aug
Absolutely
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:00, Sat 1 Aug
Just get behind him and the team FFS like we did after the appointments of Zola and Cotter..

... oh
09:05, Sat 1 Aug
StechyBlue
Oh so. New manager and all of a sudden he's not 'shit' and hasn't got to be moved on.

Cool.

There's me thinking the general consensus on here would be he's the first one out the door with the way some people were going on.
I’ve never said I wanted him out. As I said above I think he can be a decent player. From what I’ve seen his performances have been impacted by his attitude, which, in turn, and being “charitable” may well have been impacted by his perception of the circus we became
09:11, Sat 1 Aug
Nah I want Dean/Roberts replacing tbh.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:12, Sat 1 Aug
👍
09:14, Sat 1 Aug
What i do hope is that he stripped of the captaincy. He has shown he isn't a leader and so either a new signing or Gardner to be made captain.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
09:20, Sat 1 Aug
The problem with Gardner being captain is he has to play most games. Not convinced he will.

I'd make Sunjic captain.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
09:39, Sat 1 Aug
Bela's About
The problem with Gardner being captain is he has to play most games. Not convinced he will.

I'd make Sunjic captain.

Yep. If fit sunjic should be a starter most games.

You can’t say the same for Juke and others.
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?
09:40, Sat 1 Aug
Dean proved with Morrison he’s alright

He needs a leader around him

We definitely need a new centre half and If there was a sniff we should push for Ayala
09:42, Sat 1 Aug
My Blue Heaven
Dean proved with Morrison he’s alright

He needs a leader around him

We definitely need a new centre half and If there was a sniff we should push for Ayala
I hate Ayala - right chunt
Exactly the kind of player every team should have at least one of😎