13:57, Sat 1 Aug
DES
There is nothing wrong with either - key is to mix it up. The odd long goal kick, the odd short - same with everything set piece wise, keep em guessing what you will do next.
DES
14:10, Sat 1 Aug
Bluesince62
There is nothing wrong with either - key is to mix it up. The odd long goal kick, the odd short - same with everything set piece wise, keep em guessing what you will do next.
I agree 62 but it was generally our players who were left guessing lol!

Kro
14:14, Sat 1 Aug
Bluesince62
I actually believe you should look to take a short corner every time the opposition don't being 2 men out, to try and stop it. They'll soon do it every time leaving them with a man less in the box
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:26, Sat 1 Aug
Exactly what I'm getting at - doing exactly the same thing you've done for the last 10 games is really going to fool defences. It's basic stuff that's the worrying thing (was the worrying thing). Persevering with a long thrown that just didn't work was really poor from Pep. If you can keep defenders guessing they can't be as comfortable.