19:17, Sat 1 Aug
thoughts?
Still as ugly as he was last night.
19:26, Sat 1 Aug
Steady on that’s me cousin! Ha.

Hope he does the business tonight, fancy Cheeseman on points though. If Sam does it be a late stoppage.
19:32, Sat 1 Aug
Unfortunately I think Cheeseman will stop him 7th or 8th
... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
19:42, Sat 1 Aug
Sam to do it!
19:56, Sat 1 Aug
David Xavis
Steady on that’s me cousin! Ha.

Hope he does the business tonight, fancy Cheeseman on points though. If Sam does it be a late stoppage.
Really?.Fair play.

Good luck to Sam tonight.Scolded my feet to watch him at the Vile leisure centre a couple of years back.Hard as nails that kid but Cheeseman never stops coming foreword throwing so he’s favourite for me.
Probably Sams last big chance.
20:02, Sat 1 Aug
I’ve followed Sam’s career since the Prizefighter days, I know some of his relatives and he gets a great following in Kings Heath.

Tonight has war written all over it, Cheeseman loves to come forward and have it, Sam as we know will stand and trade with anyone. I think Sam stops him for the first time.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but the way he fights puts me in mind of Antonio Margarito.
Cheeseman should win imo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Margarito - high praise indeed
Hoping that Cheeseman is off his game
It's a very big ask For the local lad

Will Egg have Cheese on toast 😒
... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
20:34, Sat 1 Aug
Egg vs Cheese
The elusive Wang
Vincent Blackshadow
I’ve followed Sam’s career since the Prizefighter days, I know some of his relatives and he gets a great following in Kings Heath.

Tonight has war written all over it, Cheeseman loves to come forward and have it, Sam as we know will stand and trade with anyone. I think Sam stops him for the first time.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but the way he fights puts me in mind of Antonio Margarito.
Eggington a very fair price to win. 100/30 with bet365.
I’ve just had my cup final free bet up with them on Azpilicueta to be booked at 13/2.
Marvellous stuff
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Vincent Blackshadow

Good shout re Margarito.
Always respect your view on the boxing posts.

My mind says Cheeseman but Sam can bang and look heavy handed.like he did against Gavin.
I’ve got this theory that if he works Cheeseman to the body it could be his night.
It’s going to be intriguing and a potential fight of the year contender.
Tennyson ruthless. Ref slow to stop that though
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:09, Sat 1 Aug
Johnny Nelson with one of the most powerful 7 minutes air time you’ll see.
2 brilliant lines -
The problem with common sense , it’s not that common.
And Black lives matter as well. As well the important words.

Brilliant to watch
22:20, Sat 1 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
Johnny Nelson with one of the most powerful 7 minutes air time you’ll see.
2 brilliant lines -
The problem with common sense , it’s not that common.
And Black lives matter as well. As well the important words.

Brilliant to watch

V powerful stuff.

Here we go, cmon Sam!