14:20, Mon 14 Sep
Maybe..
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?
14:24, Mon 14 Sep
Izzy Ennygud ?
14:39, Mon 14 Sep
Got voted Luton's best ever loan signing last season.

An accolade reserved for the very best players.

Gerrim'in.

(Serious note, his name keeps popping up and I'd love to get him on loan)
14:40, Mon 14 Sep
I'm glad this rumour has the Smiler seal of approval
14:42, Mon 14 Sep
Are-All-These-Double-Barreled-Named-Players-Being-Signed-To-Boost-Revenue-On-Shirt-Sales??
14:45, Mon 14 Sep
12 months left on his contract and not been given a squad number by spurs, never had one apparently.

£1.5m ish ?.
14:46, Mon 14 Sep
Smiler is one of the few nose tappers you can trust.

Also can Carter-Vickers play right back too or have I just made that up?
14:48, Mon 14 Sep
Was the main reason Luton stayed up last season, gerrimin.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:48, Mon 14 Sep
Yeah he can play right side centre half or right back, so he'd be a good option for us. Quite quick too, which adds something a bit different to our back line.
14:53, Mon 14 Sep
WANT!.
Jim
14:54, Mon 14 Sep
I have had a hunch about this one ever since he played against us in the Spurs friendly, after which Kranky made a pointed comment about his reunion with Mourinho.

Just not sure why it hasn't happened already, unless Spurs are waiting till they have brought in another defender?
14:56, Mon 14 Sep
Le Mod
Yeah he can play right side centre half or right back, so he'd be a good option for us. Quite quick too, which adds something a bit different to our back line.
Yeah he looked like a prime Bobby Moore against us a few weeks back
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:59, Mon 14 Sep
Good option, loan for the season and then if he does well snap him up on a free. Would add some much needed pace to the CB position.
Jim
15:01, Mon 14 Sep
If it's CCV, I believe it will be a small transfer fee and a contract, not a loan.
15:01, Mon 14 Sep
Jim
Jim
If it's CCV, I believe it will be a small transfer fee and a contract, not a loan.

Even better. As long as the sums work.