20:48, Tue 15 Sep
Bagel
I'm convinced Jahanbakhsh is good but they just don't play him

We were going to sign him but the Blues Superstore said they weren’t prepared to try putting that on the back of a shirt, and in any case had already run out of the J and H.
20:54, Tue 15 Sep
call him dave and gerrimin
21:08, Tue 15 Sep
newblue
I challenge you to post his name again without looking it up 😉

Clear C&P. Absolutely no way anyone remembers how to say it, let alone type it!

One of those where it's funny to listen to the commentators refer to him as "the Iranian winger" rather than attempt saying the name...
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
21:12, Tue 15 Sep
I have an uncanny ability to remember how to spell words, his isn't actually that hard, it's phonetic bar the extra 'h' after the K in the latter half

I realise this sounds like bs but it's just a personal neurosis
21:15, Tue 15 Sep
Yeah it’s not difficult
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:21, Tue 15 Sep
Bagel
I have an uncanny ability to remember how to spell words, his isn't actually that hard, it's phonetic bar the extra 'h' after the K in the latter half

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Jirandeh

Not that hard.....
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
21:24, Tue 15 Sep
ja-han-baksh is how it's said

you just add an extra h after the k

I understand i'm weird for knowing this
21:33, Tue 15 Sep
Nothing weird about being able to read or speak things outside the sphere of english.
21:33, Tue 15 Sep
It is when it's a Brighton player's surname
21:44, Tue 15 Sep
Bagel

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Jirandeh

Not that hard.....

I agree .. i remembered it the same way as you ...

Alireza Jahanbakhsh has struggled at Brighton since his £17m move from AZ Alkmaar