12:58, Tue 15 Sep
He’s going to be their version of Zaha, worth too much to them to sell cheap but not good enough to warrant that huge fee from one of the big teams.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:58, Tue 15 Sep
Quokkasskip
You don’t need confidence to work hard and do the right thing.

Post lockdown he didn’t work hard enough and looked disinterested.

It is easy when you are playing well....

That’s my issue.

I agree with others that if confident, he looks great and is an excellent finisher. But that is not everything
Sorry but can’t go with all this disinterested nonsense and players not celebrating goals with him.All bollux to me.
If he’s got anything about him he will be desperate to carry on where he left off before lockdown and enjoy scoring goals again.
13:01, Tue 15 Sep
Robert Hopkins
that would be some debut

Unless Swansea get 21
16:12, Tue 15 Sep
Wilford confirms interest in Hogan (although we already knew)...

For what it's worth, my understanding is that #bcfc interest in Scott Hogan remains very much active,
16:35, Tue 15 Sep
I dislike Grealish as much as any blues fan. I think he's a diving cheat, gets overpromoted by the media and his antics in dickens heath made me like him even less. But if he has signed up to villa then sha can't have it both ways surely? Money grabbing under achiever off to big club to sit on bench/no mark with no ambition happy to stay at the tramps? He has talent. He also seems to be a bit of a thick bell-end. And he plays for our rivals. Obviously I don't know him personally. But if he's signed on to stay at them lot then fair play to him for staying the club he seems to want to be at, and to them for using some of their vast and undeserved resources to keep him.
Just sad their cheating gamble worked out for them (wolves, Leicester, Bournemouth etc, etc). Not bitter me...
16:40, Tue 15 Sep
If he had the chance to play champions league football, he would be gone in a heartbeat

He’s been knocked back by Man U IMO.
@Bluewurst1875
16:45, Tue 15 Sep
All opinions unless itk I guess. And I am otk. Anyway, I'd welcome hogan back, but want another, like most.
16:46, Tue 15 Sep
Agreed- if he was good enough he'd be gone.
16:58, Tue 15 Sep
In think he may well be good enough to play for a top 8 team. Spurs, Leicester, Wolves easily. But they won't pay what vile want. vile have got him under contract so don't have to sell. He won't kick up a fuss to keep up his bellend legend status up
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:02, Tue 15 Sep
Super Hans
He’s going to be their version of Zaha, worth too much to them to sell cheap but not good enough to warrant that huge fee from one of the big teams.

Spot on. He’s worth more to then than anyone is willing to pay.
17:03, Tue 15 Sep
What they were asking for him and what Man U and others valued him at were very different numbers. Methinks he was vastly overpriced, otherwise he'd have gone.
17:03, Tue 15 Sep
Bluewurst
If he had the chance to play champions league football, he would be gone in a heartbeat

He’s been knocked back by Man U IMO.

Take this with a pinch of salt. But one of my mates who’s dating his little sister told me end of July United was never on. It was arsenal or Tottenham. Neither of which I think would pay the money..
17:04, Tue 15 Sep
Can't knock them for that though.
That's what a selling Club who've got a player under contract for a few years can and should do
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:20, Tue 15 Sep
eff him and eff them
17:26, Tue 15 Sep
Fat Buddha
eff him and eff them

And the ferkin horse they rode in on.