09:20, Tue 15 Sep
Birmingham City news: Former Blues starlet bagged his first goal for the club on his first start and now former Leicester City, Everton and Barcelona star Gary Lineker has reacted

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
09:26, Tue 15 Sep
"Well played young man".

That's it.
09:34, Tue 15 Sep
Better off posting the list of young players Lineker came up with less than a year ago highlighting the great future for English football. Bellingham wasn’t on it. He’d never heard of him.
09:37, Tue 15 Sep
Tbf he probably couldn't believe someone of our lowly status could unearth such a great talent
09:57, Tue 15 Sep
A year ago he hadn’t played at any level to support anyone predicting a great future. Things have changed since.

All this hyper ventilation is getting a bit embarrassing anyway.
10:10, Tue 15 Sep
howard road
Better off posting the list of young players Lineker came up with less than a year ago highlighting the great future for English football. Bellingham wasn’t on it. He’d never heard of him.

My word this is terrible, he should be sacked
10:11, Tue 15 Sep
eff off and mind yer own business, ya big nosed bastard
10:12, Tue 15 Sep
I really ent arsed but he is paid handsomely to give his opinion on football. If I were him I'd try to know a bit about football.

Jug eared chunt.
10:20, Tue 15 Sep
Before last season started half of Blues fans didn't know who Bellingham was. I remember people saying "Who the eff is Bellingham?" on here when he was named in the lineup at Portsmouth.

It's not that outrageous really, he probably doesn't really follow the Championship as his job is the Prem and Champions League.
10:22, Tue 15 Sep
Overpaid milksop -Never even booked !! Hed have been no good for the "Gerrintoem Feckemup"mob down here
10:27, Tue 15 Sep
Le Mod
Before last season started half of Blues fans didn't know who Bellingham was. I remember people saying "Who the eff is Bellingham?" on here when he was named in the lineup at Portsmouth.

You've made that up.
10:27, Tue 15 Sep
Le Mod
Really? They must have been very head in sand.
10:29, Tue 15 Sep
Waggeh
Le Mod

You've made that up.

Nah, I haven't, lots of people don't follow the Academy, I have Blues mates who didn't know anything about him before last season started. People didn't know who Jeacock was until he played against Leciester. Lots don't follow it as intently as most of us do on here.
10:32, Tue 15 Sep
I can maybe believe that there was a handfull people in the ground who didn't know who he was, but he was being fairly heavily reported on in the local press and Blues social media accounts atleast 6 months before his debut.

Evreyone who posts on here knew who Jude is before the Portsmouth game.
10:34, Tue 15 Sep
You're probs right tbf, but I had texts asking who Bellingham was when the team was announced, certainly before Monk left lots didn't know who he was.