10:47, Tue 15 Sep
The predictions for Bellingham’s development at the beginning of last season was that he wouldn’t start often and would be used off the bench. Most thought a starry future was assured but few predicted the rapid development and how much he would play. Probably none.

It’s a bit strange that a football pundit giving a compliment on social media turns into gratuitous insults on the person making the comments by fat bellied blues fans. I bet St Jude isn’t thinking ‘eff off Lineker, you’d never heard of me a year ago’ in response.
08:53, Tue 15 Sep
I'm trying not to be one those who are now Jude fans, not Blues fans but there is a clip on Twitter showing his many classy contributions in that game....it will be posted on here before long, I expect.
08:55, Tue 15 Sep
Fat Buddha
I'm trying not to be one those who are now Jude fans, not Blues fans but there is a clip on Twitter showing his many classy contributions in that game....it will be posted on here before long, I expect.

It already was last night. In the other thread about him.

[twitter.com]
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
09:44, Tue 15 Sep
He is re writing history. Cant be many players to be the youngest ever goal scorer for TWO Pro clubs.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:46, Tue 15 Sep
SHoUld rETiRe tHE ShIrT
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
11:09, Tue 15 Sep
Le Mod
Waggeh
Le Mod
Before last season started half of Blues fans didn't know who Bellingham was. I remember people saying "Who the eff is Bellingham?" on here when he was named in the lineup at Portsmouth.

You've made that up.

Nah, I haven't, lots of people don't follow the Academy, I have Blues mates who didn't know anything about him before last season started. People didn't know who Jeacock was until he played against Leciester. Lots don't follow it as intently as most of us do on here.

Wait... we have an academy?
11:11, Tue 15 Sep
Le Mod
Waggeh
Le Mod
Before last season started half of Blues fans didn't know who Bellingham was. I remember people saying "Who the eff is Bellingham?" on here when he was named in the lineup at Portsmouth.

You've made that up.

Nah, I haven't, lots of people don't follow the Academy, I have Blues mates who didn't know anything about him before last season started. People didn't know who Jeacock was until he played against Leciester. Lots don't follow it as intently as most of us do on here.

It’s definitely true, I saw one or two meltdowns in FB groups from people who didn’t know who Zach Jeacock was, and who got all excited to see A Clayton as an unused sub in friendlies only to find out it was second year scholar keeper Aaron Clayton
11:22, Tue 15 Sep
El Mayor
Le Mod
Waggeh
Le Mod

You've made that up.

It’s definitely true, I saw one or two meltdowns in FB groups from people who didn’t know who Zach Jeacock was, and who got all excited to see A Clayton as an unused sub in friendlies only to find out it was second year scholar keeper Aaron Clayton

I agree. The core of my blues mates knew about Jude and Jeacock but my best mate didn’t have a clue.

A few people on Twitter were having meltdowns as well.
11:42, Tue 15 Sep
A year ago he hadn’t played at any level to support anyone predicting a great future. Things have changed since.

All this hyper ventilation is getting a bit embarrassing anyway.

That’s rubbish

He had played at international level (way above his age, winning awards), and was being tracked by many of Europe’s Top clubs
@Bluewurst1875
11:44, Tue 15 Sep
Yet most blues fans who aren’t sad enough to sit on SHA all day didn’t know who he was.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:16, Tue 15 Sep
“ It’s a bit strange that a football pundit giving a compliment on social media turns into gratuitous insults on the person making the comments by fat bellied blues fans.“

You know a lot about gratuitous insults don’t you ?
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
12:28, Tue 15 Sep
Yep. Enoughto know where they started.
12:34, Tue 15 Sep
A year ago he'd already been invited to visit Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc etc as they all had heard and sent scouts to check up on his widely reported prodigious talent. The first time I watched him play I spent the first thirty minutes of the game trying to work out who he was, it was only when I realised that, "big bloke who looked about 20" and looked totally at home in the U23s was the 15 year old Bellingham.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
12:39, Tue 15 Sep
This is a ridiculous debate. I’ve had a look at ‘lineker’s List’. It’s just about composed of players who had played and put in significant performances in top leagues (mainly the premiership) and players who had already played for the full England team, not the Under 17’s. I’m sure such a list doesn’t assume that even younger players with immense talent will also appear in due course - in Jude Belligham’s case, rapidly.

To suggest Lineker is uniformed about the game because he didn’t include Bellingham at that time is pretty silly. Jude’s career will prosper mightily without the feenage fan boy stuff we see about his every perfumed fart on SHA.