JCL
11:52, Tue 15 Sep
Another major time, at a tricky course it seems where hitting the fairway s paramount.

Have the golf betters got any tips to take advantage of the normal 10 place E/Ws?

Always seems a decent way to pick up a few ££s
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
God
12:20, Tue 15 Sep
JCL
I'm having a proper look today. Had a great weekend golf gambling.

Backed th 275/1 winner on the Kornferry Tour and had it in a good roll up with Jiminez.

Backed Cink at 50s on Saturday.
Promoted again.
13:04, Tue 15 Sep
God
Blimey mate you've played a blinder there.
hope you let me know when you've made your selections for the US and who they are ?
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
God
13:09, Tue 15 Sep
I'm going to make quite a few long odds for the US Open and play for big money each way. So I wouldn't follow me as it will potentially be a costly disaster.

Looking properly tonight.
Promoted again.
13:36, Tue 15 Sep
God
God
I'm having a proper look today. Had a great weekend golf gambling.

Backed th 275/1 winner on the Kornferry Tour and had it in a good roll up with Jiminez.

Backed Cink at 50s on Saturday.
Effin hell . What price was that double?

You’ll have your accounts closed for that 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
God
15:39, Tue 15 Sep
I had a super heinz - which I had considered Coetzee for as well but went against it. So was only 20p e/w. Returned over a grand though.
Promoted again.
15:42, Tue 15 Sep
God
Fantastic !!
I'm looking for probably 4 to back each way where the odds are 25-1 and higher.
Every woman every man
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
16:05, Tue 15 Sep
God
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:06, Tue 15 Sep
I've been putting money on Tony Finau every week until he wins again. This could be his week and he has 34/1 odds.
17:14, Tue 15 Sep
I know what you mean
He has to hit fairways consistently with those long tee shots.
Not sure this course is for the bigger hitters, we'll see !
Every woman every man
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
God
17:27, Tue 15 Sep
Can't see Finau winning. I like that the bookies always rate him as that means other players are longer odds. He must have played nigh on 150 tournaments since he last won. That's a seriously bad repeating bet.
Promoted again.
17:30, Tue 15 Sep
God
Yes but I cant stop now as he is bound to win soon and as long as his odds stay this high I cant back down now.
God
17:31, Tue 15 Sep
Yeah that's an annoying situation to be in. He does place a lot so I suppose you have probably returned quite a lot in that time.
Promoted again.
18:19, Tue 15 Sep
Andy Sullivan
21:59, Wed 16 Sep
JCL
..not a lot of value bets on a very tough course..not backed the X-man for the first time in a long time, no vakue at 12-1 for me. Disappointed Scheffler's out due to Covid19.

Good result last weekend Charcy hope you're in luck this week too.