Re: Kayden Jackson

17:11, Tue 15 Sep
Wilfbomb.

For what it's worth, my understanding is that #bcfc interest in Scott Hogan remains very much active, but no deal as yet. Rumours surrounding Kayden Jackson are wide of the mark.
17:11, Tue 15 Sep
Wilford tweeted that links to Jackson are 'wide of the mark'

Thank feck for that.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:13, Tue 15 Sep
Yup, would've supported him in a Blues shirt etc etc but didn't appear to be great business on paper.

Maybe they'll use him as an absolute last resort.
17:38, Tue 15 Sep
number8
"Stellar"? I'd calm down there a bit...

I stand by that statement
17:45, Tue 15 Sep
number8

Far too early to say whether are barely competent, never mind stellar
18:03, Tue 15 Sep
Ill say it now. They are competent.
So there.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:04, Tue 15 Sep
LH_4
Wilfbomb.

For what it's worth, my understanding is that #bcfc interest in Scott Hogan remains very much active, but no deal as yet. Rumours surrounding Kayden Jackson are wide of the mark.

The old ninja bait and switch mind-trick.

They noticed that we weren't too excited about Hogan, so they introduced the prospect of buying an overpriced sprinter with no footballing ability instead. Once this idea had sunk in, they present Hogan again, who this time seems like a much better prospect.
18:10, Tue 15 Sep
Ill say it now. They are competent.
So there.

I don’t doubt it. I could be wrong though. Villalaba looked very good, briefly

19:08, Tue 15 Sep
yeehaw
number8

It's way too early to say how this summer's recruitment has gone - you can't really judge it until a season has gone because you don't know how players will turn out.

Last summer they did well from a financial perspective, but from a playing perspective it wasn't stellar.
Birmingham City have not only been credited with an interest in Kayden Jackson, it has been claimed they have opened talks with Ipswich Town

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Nah
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
I never said the summer recruitment was stellar. My original post was about our recruitment in general, and how I had trust in the club re: the Jackson link (though it seems we aren't actually in for him).

But in general, I disagree with your post.

I can judge the new signings on what I've seen so far, including their history playing at this level, and so far I think they are great. Especially considering the outlay.