15:33, Tue 15 Sep
15:47, Tue 15 Sep
Unfortunately we won't be trailed then if we are under a local lcokdown.
Dong Ren Out.
15:52, Tue 15 Sep
I'm desperately hoping that we're back in full stadiums for the Euro 2020 finals but I just can't see it.
God
15:59, Tue 15 Sep
Yeah I highly doubt that, unless there is major progress on an ultra fast screening process.
Promoted again.
16:01, Tue 15 Sep
God
Not really what I wanted to hear, God.

I think I'll wait for one of these Twitter sorts to come and tell me about the magic Wembley anti-Covid spray.
16:03, Tue 15 Sep
Something will have to give eventually. So many Clubs across all sports can't survive without fans in seats.
Dong Ren Out.
God
16:03, Tue 15 Sep
Miguelagenn
Not really what I wanted to hear, God.

I think I'll wait for one of these Twitter sorts to come and tell me about the magic Wembley anti-Covid spray.

It's the international travel between many countries that will cause a problem as well.
Promoted again.
16:08, Tue 15 Sep
God
That's ok, I don't have to catch a flight for mine.

You know more than I, when do you think the cut-off date for a decision will be, roughly?
God
16:36, Tue 15 Sep
They'll leave it as long as possible. If they have to wait until April/May they will. I would imagine we will learn more about the virus, and how it behaves in the next six months than we have over the past six months.

Which games do you have? I would imagine having tickets for games in your own country has to have a bit of an advantage.
Promoted again.
16:40, Tue 15 Sep
God
The Final, that's why I fret so.

I suppose surviving the pandemic is slightly more important...but only just.
16:43, Tue 15 Sep
ZLAMMER

And yet we can't hold meetings of our various clubs in our village hall (which will comfortably hold around 50 people seated and socially distanced) because there are more than 6 of us... 😦😦😦
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:52, Tue 15 Sep
Come on B_C, we're talking about people missing out on once in a lifetime opportunities here.

Get off the stage and let the genuine mopers mope.* The village hall will still be standing when this is all over.

*Insert tongue-in-cheek emoji here.
17:25, Tue 15 Sep
LondonBlue
Unfortunately we won't be trailed then if we are under a local lcokdown.
I live in Staffordshire and so not under lockdown so I am happy to attend on your behalf.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
God
17:29, Tue 15 Sep
God's County.
Promoted again.
20:19, Tue 15 Sep
God
Blues need to handpick 1000 lairy loons to get behind the team.