11:10, Wed 16 Sep
Wound up 😱
11:12, Wed 16 Sep
Crikey, I vaguely know someone who signed for them 2 days ago. Tim Flowers is manager there now I think
11:20, Wed 16 Sep
He is/was.
@stevanderman
11:54, Wed 16 Sep
Le Mod
Crikey, I vaguely know someone who signed for them 2 days ago. Tim Flowers is manager there now I think

Funnily enough so did I - a friend of a friend just signed for them in the last few days. Oh well ...
12:11, Wed 16 Sep
They were fecked well before Covid. Feel sorry for the fans.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:23, Wed 16 Sep
"The winding-up petition, which had been adjourned for a 12th time last week, began in January 2019" 
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:25, Wed 16 Sep
Bad news.
12:29, Wed 16 Sep
First of many I fear.

Can see a league re-structure coming.
12:32, Wed 16 Sep
My thoughts too, tip of the iceberg? Bloody hope not cos we certainly ain't immune.
12:37, Wed 16 Sep
I can see us going back to regional football beneath the first two tiers, like the old Div 3 South / North System just to keep travelling costs down. My fear is that might in turn step up pressure for the Championship to become "Premier League 2".

EFL need to play a good hand here (which we know they're not capable of)
Jim
13:12, Wed 16 Sep
EFL need to play a good hand here (which we know they're not capable of)

Hmmm. (scratches chin in pensive mood)
KHT
14:30, Wed 16 Sep
bluepeter
Le Mod

Funnily enough so did I - a friend of a friend just signed for them in the last few days. Oh well ...

Jason? I'm absolutely gutted for him, the lad just can't get a break.
14:36, Wed 16 Sep
KHT
Yeah, he's not had much luck the past year
14:36, Wed 16 Sep
KHT
KHT
bluepeter
Le Mod

Jason? I'm absolutely gutted for him, the lad just can't get a break.

Lewis Wilson, used to work with my missus until last week when he signed a pro deal at Macclesfield. I guess he might be needing his old job back, must be gutting for him and others involved.
15:13, Wed 16 Sep
I guess focus will now move onto Southend United.