21:16, Wed 16 Sep
Some gambles don’t come off. I think Wood bowling Yorkers and bouncers might have won it. Weren’t many overs where 10 were scored off the quicks.
21:16, Wed 16 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
If we’d knock that off it would have been the batting lauded.
We should think the same. Fair play to them for recovering

Absolutely. Maxwell and Carey were fantastic. Aside from an england win a perfect end to what was a fantastic cricketing summer. So glad teams came and toured, have loved the cricket (aside from Bears) this summer.
21:17, Wed 16 Sep
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:18, Wed 16 Sep
True, but we chucked it away just as much as they did last game - missed run outs, dropped straightforward catch, and a catch off a no ball. Not our top cricket in the field,
21:20, Wed 16 Sep
That’s a good point. Fielding from England has been awful at times this summer, work to be done on that.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:24, Wed 16 Sep
Super Hans
That’s a good point. Fielding from England has been awful at times this summer, work to be done on that.

If you get a century you expect a couple of lives, no disgrace that we got a wicket of a no ball and Buttler dropped a difficult chance, they batted fantastically.

Great game, love that 50 over cricket, to my mind, is still more exciting than T20
21:26, Wed 16 Sep
Super Hans
Just beaten by the better team tonight, no shame in it really.

Thank you to the players who spent months away from family so we could have some fantastic Cricket 👍

This!
21:27, Wed 16 Sep
RobBlue
Big mistake from Morgan in the last over. Just needed a tight death pace bowler, not Rashid who was being hit all evening

Wood bowling 90 mph yorkers had a to be the best option in the last over.
21:30, Wed 16 Sep
Well played Australia

Sometimes you have to tip your hat to the oppo, don't think England did too much wrong just a great partnership in a good chase
21:31, Wed 16 Sep
Radavis
Super Hans

If you get a century you expect a couple of lives, no disgrace that we got a wicket of a no ball and Buttler dropped a difficult chance, they batted fantastically.

Great game, love that 50 over cricket, to my mind, is still more exciting than T20
Aussies missed chances when we profited. And we got praised. It happens
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:33, Wed 16 Sep
Is it wrong that I like Finch, handles himself so well. Good lad.
21:34, Wed 16 Sep
Thought the Buttler catch would have been taken by most keepers. Of its type, it wasn’t difficult, didn’t deviate much.

Of course you say well done to the opposition but the mantra of this side is to learn and improve.
21:45, Wed 16 Sep
Agreed, as a half decent keeper myself, I look at it and think, pick the ball, no deviation as such and should be taken. It’s the age old question, does Buttler bring you more with the bat as I’m in no doubt Foakes would have snaffled that.
21:46, Wed 16 Sep
It looked like he was rushing it for the stumping. Should’ve been taken though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:17, Wed 16 Sep
Just so glad that we had cricket to watch.

All been good, more so when you winning.

Went to the wire tonight, two closely matched teams.
You have to admire Australia to come back like that.