21:22, Wed 16 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah, time to trust

Let’s hope in a team playing with purpose and confidence that helps him get back to being a goal scorer.

Be interesting to see how this works out, like others I think it would be surprising if we don’t get another forward in who offers us something additional. Maybe Leko will bring some of that anyway.
21:24, Wed 16 Sep
True
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:44, Wed 16 Sep
Azza
Its a bit meh.

Potentially great if he can rediscover pre lockdown form. As long as the finances are right

Would still like another striker as well as Hogan

I was not a big fan of the potential Hogan signing. If its the right deal for the club relating to the wages and fee it could be good for us though. I guess it depends on the Hogan we get.
21:46, Wed 16 Sep
We need a higher quality version of Clayton Donaldson now to complete the attack
21:47, Wed 16 Sep
I’d take the Donaldson we had when he first signed, he was bloody ace.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:48, Wed 16 Sep
Le Mod
We need a higher quality version of Clayton Donaldson now to complete the attack

A young striker with pace and its been a great window. Plus now we have nearly done out transfer business we can focus on winning matches.
21:48, Wed 16 Sep
Spot on,someone to relieve the pressure if we are leading, what's Jerome up too?
21:51, Wed 16 Sep
Le Mod

Cauley Woodrow would've been perfect/would still be perfect.
21:56, Wed 16 Sep
BlueSteve
Le Mod

A young striker with pace and its been a great window. Plus now we have nearly done out transfer business we can focus on winning matches.

It’s been excellent
22:00, Wed 16 Sep
I think we need to sign from Europe
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:05, Wed 16 Sep
Clayton Donaldson insert Marlon King
22:10, Wed 16 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
I think we need to sign from Europe

👍

I reckon one from Europe and one from the prem on loan and we will be finished.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:10, Wed 16 Sep
Speaking of incomings, still surprised that we haven't had anybody from Spurs/Jose.

Maybe waiting for their incomings first?

If Leko is going to play up top to supplement Hogan & Juke in the strike force then maybe we're still in for Clarke as wing cover/rotation?
22:28, Wed 16 Sep
I can see Clarke coming in,I get the feeling Leko will be used centrally so it might mean we are done with strikers.
22:34, Wed 16 Sep
4 year deal. eff sake

I know! Great isn't it?
I'm very pleased about this.