20:36, Wed 16 Sep
They lost on Saturday to a team with crap defenders.
And couldn’t score.
😁 Up the Blues
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:40, Wed 16 Sep
That Tarique Fosu looks a real player.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:42, Wed 16 Sep
They bought 2 from Oxford in January didn’t they?
Goes to show , talent is about
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:03, Wed 16 Sep
Oxford have looked good when I’ve seen them - not often of coursr
21:36, Wed 16 Sep
He does get his teams playing does Robinson. They do well against better sides in the Cup

Brentford

22:47, Wed 16 Sep
Interesting to see Brentford won at Southampton, who fielded just about their strongest team, despite resting many of their players who turned out at St Andrews. Just makes our win look all the better and maybe we can have a real shot at making the top 6 now we have signed Hogan.

KRO - SOTV
07:27, Thu 17 Sep
SXBlue
Interesting to see Brentford won at Southampton, who fielded just about their strongest team, despite resting many of their players who turned out at St Andrews. Just makes our win look all the better and maybe we can have a real shot at making the top 6 now we have signed Hogan.

KRO - SOTV

Steady on haven’t we all been down that road.Hogan will be a great signing if he can get back to his goal scoring best of a few years back.
07:34, Thu 17 Sep
Beesman
SXBlue

KRO - SOTV

Steady on haven’t we all been down that road.Hogan will be a great signing if he can get back to his goal scoring best of a few years MONTHS back.

FTFY.
07:35, Thu 17 Sep
A few months back*
08:31, Thu 17 Sep
LH_4
A few months back*

Yes 7 in 17 pretty good

21 in 33 for the Bees
08:34, Thu 17 Sep
7 goals and 1 assist in 8 games pre-lockdown.
08:40, Thu 17 Sep
Beesman
LH_4
A few months back*

Yes 7 in 17 pretty good

21 in 33 for the Bees

Did he celebrate with teammates at Brentford?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:47, Thu 17 Sep
Super Hans
Beesman
LH_4
A few months back*

Yes 7 in 17 pretty good

21 in 33 for the Bees

Did he celebrate with teammates at Brentford?

In Vegas yes
08:51, Thu 17 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
They lost on Saturday to a team with crap defenders.
And couldn’t score.
😁 Up the Blues

Yep, replacing 40% of that personnel in the back 5 made a big difference on Saturday.
I've been banging on about it for months.2 out of 5 changes was essential
Jeacock and in particular George Friend changed the dynamic. Friend organised, communicated and defended intelligently.
We've missed that input from any single player !
It was apparent to most that the back 5 just had to be changed. For what it's worth I still think we need 1 more quality addition and still loads of work on their individual responsibilities. Karanka is just the bloke to apply those additional changes but he recognised immediately that we needed new blood there.
Every woman every man
Loves Karankaman, we're Blues
Stand up... stand up.... stand up
Everybody make a noise
We're the Brummie boys
Stand up, stand up .....
needed Southampton to score for £300.
wan*ers!