21:11, Wed 16 Sep
Undisclosed fee? Not a chance we've given that lot any money for him. That's not a knock on Hogan just on the silly contract they gave him.
21:13, Wed 16 Sep
I reckon 500k - 1 mill
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:14, Wed 16 Sep
Great news, just need another striker now and promotion is on the cards.
21:15, Wed 16 Sep
We’ve definitely paid a fee, just not sure yet how much it was.
Lose the cricket and bring back Hogan, good job it is a Wednesday otherwise I would have a drink heavily to commiserate.
Another forward to come and another defender and we have ourselves the most balanced squad for a long time (probably since Hughton should have got us promoted).

Both will be loans though I think.
Steady on. Small steps
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Will Karanka consider moving away from 4231 and play Juke and Hogan again???
21:16, Wed 16 Sep
GBBlue
Lose the cricket and bring back Hogan, good job it is a Wednesday otherwise I would have a drink heavily to commiserate.
Ok
Where's the 🐖pig??
BCFC
The Aston Side

*applause*
Not sure that will happen. Perhaps we'll sign a young lad with potential (which I'm all for) but the fact Hogan has the no.9 shirt suggests he's the main man.
21:17, Wed 16 Sep
I am effing delighted, verging on ecstatic with that. A nice end to what has been a very difficult and shit day
21:17, Wed 16 Sep
BlueSteve
Will Karanka consider moving away from 4231 and play Juke and Hogan again???

Doubt it. Juke will come off the bench I’d say, Karanka likes to bring on a big lad midway through the second half.

Reckon we’d take the number 10 off and go 4-4-2.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.