21:17, Wed 16 Sep
Also not a chance we've got him on big wages if we've went for a 4 year contract.

I imagine this season Villa will be subsiding his wages to get the rest off the wage bill.
I also imagine he'll have accepted a pay cut in his basic wage with Blues in exchange for a longer contract.

I'm happy with this. Welcome back Scott, your pre-lockdown form will always be welcome here.
21:18, Wed 16 Sep
Super Hans
BlueSteve
Will Karanka consider moving away from 4231 and play Juke and Hogan again???

Doubt it. Juke will come off the bench I’d say, Karanka likes to bring on a big lad midway through the second half.

Reckon we’d take the number 10 off and go 4-4-2.

Use Juke as a Zigic option.

Hogan will fit this system as a starter
21:19, Wed 16 Sep
BCFC
The Aston Side

*applause*

Followed swiftly by "The clarets" ... I don't think Ive ever heard anyone call them that
21:19, Wed 16 Sep
Wait and see what the next manager decides after Christmas 😛
21:22, Wed 16 Sep
Baloo
Also not a chance we've got him on big wages if we've went for a 4 year contract.

I imagine this season Villa will be subsiding his wages to get the rest of the wage bill.
I also imagine he'll have accepted a pay cut in his basic wage with Blues in exchange for a longer contract.

I'm happy with this. Welcome back Scott, your pre-lockdown form will always be welcome here.

Yeah, reckon you've got that spot on. I'd also imagine the transfer fee we've payed was simply a good chunk of what the neighbours are paying to subsidise the last year of his daft contract.

Not that it's anything to do with us fans really.

I'm just pleased to have him back. I think he'll do well for us again.
21:22, Wed 16 Sep
Not too shabby. Permanent deal. S'alright innit.
21:24, Wed 16 Sep
Super Hans
BlueSteve
Will Karanka consider moving away from 4231 and play Juke and Hogan again???

Doubt it. Juke will come off the bench I’d say, Karanka likes to bring on a big lad midway through the second half.

Reckon we’d take the number 10 off and go 4-4-2.

I think your right. Jukes stamina isn't the best and he will be a great option if we need to chase a game or sub for Hogan if we need to hold the ball.
21:26, Wed 16 Sep
Juke will come on whatever the state of play is I reckon, and will start against some teams.

Fantastic to have different options and different ways to setup depending on who we’re playing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:26, Wed 16 Sep
Four years? Not bad for a bloke who supposedly walked round, showed no effort and wasn't bothered about being here 👍
21:27, Wed 16 Sep
Fully happy with that bit of business. I’m beginning to have faith in a decent season ahead.
21:28, Wed 16 Sep
Nah this is one of the big steps mate
21:28, Wed 16 Sep
Another DVB to add to our collection
21:29, Wed 16 Sep
He’s quite similar to David Nugent who Karanka had leading the line at Boro.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:29, Wed 16 Sep
Quite happy about this, welcome news after the cricket. 🏏🤦‍♀️
21:34, Wed 16 Sep
jimmy1979blue
Nah this is one of the big steps mate
Hope you’re right
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”