10:15, Wed 23 Sep
Finchy
Is Lee the Baggie still calling in? I love that man.

[m.youtube.com]

[m.youtube.com]
12:29, Wed 23 Sep
Absolute legend from back in the day
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:41, Wed 23 Sep
Wasn't he a free transfer from BRMB when their sports went? Ken was definitely a regular caller to Tom Ross, he was always one of the first on.
12:47, Wed 23 Sep
He may well have been
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:01, Wed 23 Sep
Anyway, Danny Baker's original 606 was the best football phone-in ever. There were plenty of great anecdotes and he made sure he wasn't all about Manpool City and the rest. It also went on until late enough to be able to listen to while you were driving back from an away game.
14:11, Wed 23 Sep
Agree about Blues.

I was referring to life in general during the pandemic and particularly those shielding Gemeral.

The infirm like yow 😁.
15:28, Wed 23 Sep
😊👍👍
..... and the poor fekkers who can't spell
Who painted Rosie's knickers blue and white ?
16:33, Wed 23 Sep
😁
16:38, Wed 23 Sep
Anyway, Danny Baker's original 606 was the best football phone-in ever. There were plenty of great anecdotes and he made sure he wasn't all about Manpool City and the rest. It also went on until late enough to be able to listen to while you were driving back from an away game.

yeah, really good back in the day.

Also the ex eastenders Arsenal fan was great,he was really knowledgeable about all the clubs and fans and fair minded, can anyone remember his name?.
16:48, Wed 23 Sep
Tom Watt
You know I love that violence that you get around here.
That kind of ready-steady violence. That violent 'how do you do'
12:07, Thu 24 Sep
Wilford is great for transfer news, but I still have to stop and think when he's commentating and says "xxxxx gets himself turned" when really, it's xxxxx who has turned the opposition player.

If you listen to the pre match, half time and full time chats, they have 3/4 supporters on. Guess who is "Steve from Solihull"?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
13:37, Thu 24 Sep
Finchy
Is Lee the Baggie still calling in? I love that man.
Remember him from Tom Ross days...absolute emotionational head case at times you were just waiting for him to burts into tears but v funny as well
God
16:24, Thu 24 Sep
Dunno
Promoted again.
23:22, Thu 24 Sep
God
So this was on WM tonight😂😂

[twitter.com]