20:19, Wed 23 Sep
They are running west ham exactly the same way they ran us and i ‘m pretty sure the west ham fans might see it differently 🤔
20:21, Wed 23 Sep
They should be careful what they wish for.

Hopefully they sell will them to a bunch of crooks too!
20:42, Wed 23 Sep
I’ sure their not wishing to be sold down the river in exactly the same way we weren’t.
Wonder if they will be promising to leave west ham in good hands anytime soon 🤨
07:22, Thu 24 Sep
I always found Gold more irritating than Sullivan. Always looking to be interviewed and loved the profile of and cache of being chairman and schmoozing with the other premier league chairman.
07:47, Thu 24 Sep
Relentless self-promotion? Never!! Seems the shy retiring sort to me.

Linked Image

Linked Image

Linked Image
09:04, Thu 24 Sep
BlueSteve
I always found Gold more irritating than Sullivan. Always looking to be interviewed and loved the profile of and cache of being chairman and schmoozing with the other premier league chairman.

Said this for years. At least Sullivan you knew where you've got him.
09:17, Thu 24 Sep
WorcsAzul

Linked Image

With that horrific colour scheme, hope the car survived no longer than the building behind it ...
09:25, Thu 24 Sep
Yeah, Sullivan was more overtly horrid, he was kind of like “Yeah I am a tosser, I like being a tosser, you got a problem?”

Gold I just though was sleazy and false. Wanted to be known as everyone’s favourite Grandad, obsessed with cultivating this loveable image, consequently he was just full of shite
09:36, Thu 24 Sep
WorcsAzul

Linked Image

With that horrific colour scheme, hope the car survived no longer than the building behind it ...

As if the car isn’t bad enough, those wing mirrors scream chav central. The shoes are pure dunce.
09:42, Thu 24 Sep
Exactly how I saw it, Sullivan was what he was and still is that. But at least he is honest about it.

I can't and never could have David Gold, he's a sly shithouse.

I spoke to Steve Bruce once and he said the same. Said actually, he hadn't got a problem with Sullivan because he gave you a straight answer whether that be yes, no or eff off. Said he wouldn't trust Gold as far as he could throw his helicopter.
10:47, Thu 24 Sep
I met Gold, the night before the play off final, to be honest he came across as a nice guy, i even offered to buy him a drink < me a working class kid from Acocks Green > offering to buy a millionaire a drink lol

Perhaps, looking at these comments i might have been a bit naive?
10:48, Thu 24 Sep
Been supporting this shore of shit a long time now and while Sully and the Golds used us for their own ends it was quite good fun supporting us then.

A couple of years mid seventies were fun. A couple of years under Smith were fun, aside from that, apart from the Sully era.....shit.

From their time, all my hatred is reserved for Karen Brady
10:51, Thu 24 Sep
That you Pesch?
10:57, Thu 24 Sep
WHU fans will be gutted, they can't sell the club for another three years cos if they do they'll have to pay back £127m for the stadium

[offthepitch.com]
11:00, Thu 24 Sep
They will spend the next 3 years trying to finish 17th whilst spending as little as possible

Fancy them to fall through the trap door in that time

Would be a real pity